Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Im in Popeyes yesterday ordering cause i like Popeyes. dude in front of me had the nerve to have dreads and a big ass bald spot on top of his head. I dont know whether to be mad at breh or the hairstylist who dreaded up around ground zero.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess I'm just a different type of nikka man. I don't néed drugs or to be around a crowd of people to have fun... I don't enjoy random conversations with random people in large crowds. Especially if I don't learn something new from it...

I don't always have to be out and moving to enjoy myself.

I like to go out and have a real good time, but it doesn't need to be every weekend if it's one weekend a month I'm golden.

People need to learn to sit still.

Maybe it's because I don't go out with the intention of looking for women to smash. Idk...

A few drinks, some music and laughs is all I need for a really good time.
Same here. I really only need 4 people max...2 would even be better. The only thing I do in large crowd settings is skate, but that's still a very solitary experience for me. I don't seek out to make a bunch of skate friends or anything. I'm just there to skate. I really enjoy my own company, probably too much. (No <whatever> that applies)

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm stayin with my girls fam (two 50+ year olds) while I find a new place to live but I'm the only one with a car :martin:

I appreciate the roof over my head but I've already given you some cash, if you think Ima be your taxi then you got another fukkin thing comin. My name ain't Hoke and I aint drivin Miss Daisy nowhere that I don't want to :stopitslime:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So your girl had a death in the family and she picks you up to go to church.

Now all of a sudden she has a headache and y'all decided to go to the bar later? :what:

Plus you still owe me some money.

I'm bout to slowly drift from this chick emotionally

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
@DadeCountyClassic all these fine beautiful women at this event tonight........

:damn:how come the beautiful ones lesbian.

:lolbron:......

VLJDNi6.png
i'd have more sympathy if you didnt stay in Atlanta.if you was in valdosta, statesboro, agusta, or any of those other backwards ass east coast towns (except Savanna, they straight) id feel what you saying. what event was that tho?

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your girl had a death in the family and she picks you up to go to church.

Now all of a sudden she has a headache and y'all decided to go to the bar later? :what:

Plus you still owe me some money.

I'm bout to slowly drift from this chick emotionally
Lol. Did u asked her. If she got a headache then why are y'all going to the bar