Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
avoiding eye contact with your barber is very important.
however, nobody mentions avoiding eye contact with your dentist (if its' a dude).. you on your back with your mouth wide open and you gona look at your dentist in the eye :usure: :huhldup:

im glad my dentist is a woman :blessed:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
avoiding eye contact with your barber is very important.
however, nobody mentions avoiding eye contact with your dentist (if its' a dude).. you on your back with your mouth wide open and you gona look at your dentist in the eye :usure: :huhldup:

im glad my dentist is a woman :blessed:
You don't close your eyes?...I do it's awkward with open eyes

Last edited:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You'd be more introverted or extroverted with how you handled things?
Hm I'd focus more on career/be more aggressive with goals and not settled into a long term relationship for most of my 20's. I feel like in a way I'm just maturing mentally even though I've been on my own since 19. So it's not about being introverted/ex it's more about the drive to get things started at an earlier age. My family tells me I've accomplished much for my age and I'm like y'all's standards are low because I haven't did anything, it's not enough to me. I'm going to follow my dream.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Me and my girl just moved in with her uncle (with the gold teeth) and aunt. My girl went to work and her aunt just told the best story of the 80's I ever heard. :whoo:

Acid trips, Rick James parties, bathtubs trying to keep you in cause you're trippin lsd and running out naked at the end of the party because you only thought 10 minutes passed :russ:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Man back in the summer my boy was like let's go to atl labor day weekend. I said aight cool no biggie. Then yesterday my pops was like "I heard on the radio it's gonna be sissy weekend in Atlanta."
I said. "What what you mean, it's always sissies in atl"
He said "but this weekend they take over"

I hit a :sadbron:
Then I just got off the phone with him 20 mins ago and he says "be safe driving up there and watch out for them fags" I know he had the :russ: face on the other side of the phone
:sadbron:
It's also Luda Day Weekend.:jbhmm:

What a coincidence :sas2:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Feel like I'm getting my composer's touch back. Won't be long before I lay some verses down again, although I have an urge to sing some shyt even though I don't really like my voice. Could be interesting. A lot of my interests are in many things, but my actual skills are in music, multimedia and surprisingly communications - might as well make the most of them.

Additionally, a thread on here yesterday reminded me of when the first girl I ever properly crushed on told me she was worried I would stretch her out and I lied and said I was 6 inches, despite the fact I had never measured at the time

She would never find out but she was right about me :ehh:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Almost 20 people came through the shop today. Sold some gear. Got the shop in order to take credit card and debit card transactions. Things are looking awesome and the word is spreading around to people...life is good. Can't believe I'm running a shop. I'm not used to so much responsibility and as stressful as it is it's exciting too.