Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess I'm just a different type of nikka man. I don't néed drugs or to be around a crowd of people to have fun... I don't enjoy random conversations with random people in large crowds. Especially if I don't learn something new from it...

I don't always have to be out and moving to enjoy myself.

I like to go out and have a real good time, but it doesn't need to be every weekend if it's one weekend a month I'm golden.

People need to learn to sit still.

Maybe it's because I don't go out with the intention of looking for women to smash. Idk...

A few drinks, some music and laughs is all I need for a really good time.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My favorite nights are the ones i spend with my best friends chopping it up over bullshyt.

We aint even doing anything :dahell: besides conversation and cheap beers....

Give me this over dressing myself up in terms of fit and finance... We chill out here, and im happy for once :banderas:
Exactly man, all my favorite nights have been with friends just chilling and clowning. Be it at the crib or out.

All that extra stuff just ruins the experience for me.

Daps
Exactly man, all my favorite nights have been with friends just chilling and clowning. Be it at the crib or out.

All that extra stuff just ruins the experience for me.

It's like you dress yourself for nothin.... :scust:

I'd rather chill with the folk actin fools and have the hoes meet us somewhere.... I dont spend money on bottles or hype :francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's like you dress yourself for nothin.... :scust:

I'd rather chill with the folk actin fools and have the hoes meet us somewhere.... I dont spend money on bottles or hype :francis:

I remember I was talking to this chick at the bar once. Just talking, I really wasn't interested and I had a gf at the time. She was like " so you gonna buy me a drink"

I didn't say a word and got up and walked outside. Thinking about it afterwards that was pretty cold blooded but gtfo with that stupid stuff. I can't believe dudes do that.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I remember I was talking to this chick at the bar once. Just talking, I really wasn't interested and I had a gf at the time. She was like " so you gonna buy me a drink"

I didn't say a word and got up and walked outside. Thinking about it afterwards that was pretty cold blooded but gtfo with that stupid stuff. I can't believe dudes do that.
Breh hit her with the
Morgan-Freeman-Leaves-Table-with-Food.gif

:russ:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Saw a female friend of mine that I talk to on the reg but haven't seen her in like a year. Bruh, she got fat. :dwillhuh: Okay maybe not "fat" fat but she packed on some pounds. Like where all that ass come from?

Now I'm confused cause I never had feelings for her like that but I was at half chub.
Now I'm like...
gZWgegt.png

:ld:Don't really have anyone to hang out with these days
Same.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Should I just go ahead and download the 720p bluray rips of Gotham or wait for the 1080p as planned? :jbhmm: