Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I took this from Facebook, it was a status . " if we chillin talkin laughing kickin it an I catch a mf TRYNA secretly tap the next MF or cutting eyes ima still fukk witchu but in the back of mind I'm labeling you as the phoniest mf I no an ima always wAtch U"

Daps
Blue bell back on the shelves today

whoa.gif
:gladbron: Just saw it on the news recently. VA getting it back now too

I got a job offer. The hours suck but its a company thats gonna really kill down here so if I grin and bear it for a bit I'll move up VERY quick.

I can't celebrate too quick since they still need a background check and considering the job, I have two of the worst misdemeanors you can have even tho its been about 7 years ago

I'm a pessimist. We'll see :beli:
Aye bruh you know I just went through dat shyt. :myman: I'm eating good now... It's your time to shine :myman:
Keep us head up bruh:smugfavre:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Man back in the summer my boy was like let's go to atl labor day weekend. I said aight cool no biggie. Then yesterday my pops was like "I heard on the radio it's gonna be sissy weekend in Atlanta."
I said. "What what you mean, it's always sissies in atl"
He said "but this weekend they take over"
I hit a :sadbron:
Then I just got off the phone with him 20 mins ago and he says "be safe driving up there and watch out for them fags" I know he had the :russ: face on the other side of the phone
:sadbron:

Sissy weekend, I love this site fam :laff:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
The house I want is back on the market!!! I can't even put my excitement into words. I think about that house every damn day. I have my flooring picked out!! I know how I want to design the living room too.

It has plenty of room for a pool yall. I hope life lets me great for this.
Keep picturing it...smell yourself cooking in it...it shall be. Congratulations :blessed:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wedding was supposed to start at 5. I wonder how long they gonna make us wait.