dvv1Te9.gif

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
NYC DCP bookstore got the stupidest fukkin hours ever :what:
Good thing I checked because I would have been livid to get all the way downtown to find out they're closed.

Last edited:

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
Speaking of which I changed my break light yesterday...nikkas was trying to charge me 20 dollars to change it :laff:

I went home, grabbed two butter knives and popped out the plugs holding it in and switched the bulbs.

Had it done it 20 minutes. :win:
My taillight went out a few years ago and the dealership told me it would $50 for them to fix it (just for the labor). If my grandmother wasn't in the car when I called them, I would've told them to eat a dikk. I fixed it myself for less than 10.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This ADHD medicine lets me operate at 100 percent. Easy to talk to, focus, finish task and not be dead tired even after getting 8 hours of sleep..

This is what is should feel like to be at 100 percent functionally :wow:

Its probably good, I operate at about 25 percent most of the time, I'd be a problem otherwise. :whew:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
All these damn dykes around my work place today :mjcry: , this weekend needs to hurry and be over with.

Man back in the summer my boy was like let's go to atl labor day weekend. I said aight cool no biggie. Then yesterday my pops was like "I heard on the radio it's gonna be sissy weekend in Atlanta."
I said. "What what you mean, it's always sissies in atl"
He said "but this weekend they take over"
I hit a :sadbron:
Then I just got off the phone with him 20 mins ago and he says "be safe driving up there and watch out for them fags" I know he had the :russ: face on the other side of the phone
:sadbron:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Man back in the summer my boy was like let's go to atl labor day weekend. I said aight cool no biggie. Then yesterday my pops was like "I heard on the radio it's gonna be sissy weekend in Atlanta."
I said. "What what you mean, it's always sissies in atl"
He said "but this weekend they take over"
I hit a :sadbron:
Then I just got off the phone with him 20 mins ago and he says "be safe driving up there and watch out for them fags" I know he had the :russ: face on the other side of the phone
:sadbron:
Breh. Niccas are straight walking around with trannys on their arms like it's all good, it's going to me a demonic weekend :mjcry:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
African Black Soap & Shea Butter is truly the black persons antidote :wow: Skin soft like suede & I be glistening when I'm outside .... My old spice body wash that I used to use prior probably accumulating dust and spider webs at this point because I haven't looked at that shyt since :wow:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Gosh if I could turn back the hands of time to age 21....I'd do everything differently.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
African Black Soap & Shea Butter is truly the black persons antidote :wow: Skin soft like suede & I be glistening when I'm outside .... My old spice body wash that I used to use prior probably accumulating dust and spider webs at this point because I haven't looked at that shyt since :wow:

This and more water has my skin

tumblr_m6ltvk2pHg1r9bkeao1_500.gif

My sister has been trying to put me on game with these face wipes they've been using and I was sho shooing them off. Gave it a try last two weeks or so and I pretty much am set for life on how to keep my face clear and clean.

Ignore the make up remover part:skip: and use it as a daily face wipe

6815125_320x385.jpg