Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I want to travel next summer, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to convince any of my friends to come with me. I think I've been conditioned by television into believing that a euro trip will be some big adventure.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bret Hart article on Yahoo exposing a lot of dumb people. Just posted a thread on the comments raising the question of why white people are so

upset with black people using the N-word, when it isn't an issue they should concern themselves with if they are saying it. I'm actually getting downvoted

and people are arguing that I am racially insensitive to say such an offensive word:wtf: I don't care for it, and if it was my choice, they could have that shyt.

I said back:

"Women call each other bytches as friends, but someone outside of their circle should not call them one.

Gays may call each other the F-word in jest, but it is not our place to throw it around.

A convention of overweight people may jokingly call each other fat, but is it our place as slim people to jump on them about it?"

Its one thing for me to disagree with my own people using the word so much, its another for these "I don't see race" types to try to police other people with how

they use words. These folks really don't understand reality.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bret Hart article on Yahoo exposing a lot of dumb people. Just posted a thread on the comments raising the question of why white people are so

upset with black people using the N-word, when it isn't an issue they should concern themselves with if they are saying it. I'm actually getting downvoted

and people are arguing that I am racially insensitive to say such an offensive word:wtf: I don't care for it, and if it was my choice, they could have that shyt.

I said back:

"Women call each other bytches as friends, but someone outside of their circle should not call them one.

Gays may call each other the F-word in jest, but it is not our place to throw it around.

A convention of overweight people may jokingly call each other fat, but is it our place as slim people to jump on them about it?"

Its one thing for me to disagree with my own people using the word so much, its another for these "I don't see race" types to try to police other people with how

they use words. These folks really don't understand reality.
Bret hart

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Would have been nice, the good old fashioned 3 day weekend. But my friend asked did I wanna make some beer money. So yeah, I'll be doing security Saturday for bout 6 hours.

Gotta help another buddy of mine move, so there goes that lol

Guess I'll take solace in having today (Friday) off.

Lol, my lil bro got a damn 4 day. Lucky son of a gun.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting new tires at the end of the year but in the meantime, my alignment and TPMS is all good.
Dude who did the oil change topped off my fluids and my a/c filter was done earlier this year when I went to the dealer for maintenance.

Speaking of maintenance, I need to get this recall work done on my car before I fukk around, get busy, and forget.
Yeah, I have them replenish the fluids and do a diagnostic of sorts when I get the oil change too. I don't let anyone try to fool me about that 3 month life span between oil changes though :camby:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@MarsPunka

dedpewl_and_teh_amasin_spoderman_pt_1_by_adriantheninja-d8iqoy5.png