Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you do your laundry at a laundromat I feel bad for you son :ufdup:
I wash all my dogs bedding there, whoever uses that machine next gona have a fat ass rash :mjlol:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Well, it looks like I'm staying.
51975051_10.jpg

But this is my last chance. I'm gonna learn this job front to back, bust my ass to make Senior Branch Manager, and save money as if I was trying to hoard it.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Well, it looks like I'm staying.
51975051_10.jpg

But this is my last chance. I'm gonna learn this job front to back, bust my ass to make Senior Branch Manager, and save money as if I was trying to hoard it.
PUfiMK2.gif

Daps
Maybe I'm :flabbynsick:, but I'm having increasingly difficulty with going out late and getting up early the next day.

It's 9:30 and I feel like going to sleep. I'm only 21 but I have lost most of my motivation to turn up nowadays.

My life for the past five years has been some mix of turning up both nights of the weekend and semi-occasional weekday and making terrible mistakes in the process. I'm a junior at a university now, I'm trying to bang out this school stuff and do adult things :patrice:

And to top it off, I've already lost motivation in going out to a bar or club for a few drinks:why:

shyt on the surface is fun, but that $10-12 I just spent on a beer and a shot of Jameson can go towards a hobby, be put towards a vacation, student loans, better car, or just saved.
:jbhmm::manny:

Maybe I'm just burnt out and need a break:francis:

Or maybe this is my brain maturing :ohhh:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Now you gotta check for:

• Air Filter replacement;
  • Realignment;
  • Transmission Fluid;
  • Brake Fluid;
  • Coolant; and
  • Even windshield wiper fluid
  • Okay, minus well check tire pressure
I'm getting new tires at the end of the year but in the meantime, my alignment and TPMS is all good.
Dude who did the oil change topped off my fluids and my a/c filter was done earlier this year when I went to the dealer for maintenance.

Speaking of maintenance, I need to get this recall work done on my car before I fukk around, get busy, and forget.