Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Man I've literally had to do the work/clean up of an exec at my job making 6 figures plus consignment off of sales at our subsidiary and that motherfukker couldn't even work an Excel spreadsheet (no literally) among other things...

Long story short he was fired this past May and I was promoted (made a thread about the promotion) so all's well.

@-DMP-
When are they going to stop making games for the previous generation of consoles :dwillhuh: Phantom Pain is on the PS3 and Xbox 360.

I'm gonna buy that shyt TO-Day though :win: ..getting off in an hour...I've been in the office since 6:30 this morning.
Makes it even worst because I'm copied on all the back and fourth between my manager and the client, and the client keeps addressing their email as "dear atlrocafella & manager" as if I have any authority over what my manager is doing. Making me look just as bad :snoop:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Makes it even worst because I'm copied on all the back and fourth between my manager and the client, and the client keeps addressing their email as "dear atlrocafella & manager" as if I have any authority over what my manager is doing. Making me look just as bad :snoop:
Smfh I know the feeling. And you bet not clarify either :snoop:

Last edited:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Damn.

I guess the house I rented with my baby mama has a credit report on me so not even a second chance apartment complex will approve my application. My girls credit is fukked from student loans so we're assed out.

My girl and I are stayin at this extended stay hotel and I can't afford to stay much longer since my job said they mailed my final check to the apartment I just left but it has yet to turn up. I've been trying to contact payroll, even emailed my manager but haven't heard a word.

Her uncle said we could crash there for a bit but with neither of us able to get a spot after trying twice in two weeks and basically me having no money its bout time to come back home to Ohio and get my shyt together. No smiley can convey how I feel right now.

I'm sick to my stomach to have to leave my daughter and girl but theres Skype and with the money I'll be saving at my folks rental property back home I'll be able to see them at least once a month visiting. All I'm gonna do is stack money so I'm never in this situation again. No fun, no social life, no spending, just working and earning.

My dream of moving down here since I was young has turned into a nightmare. I can't believe it. I'm literally sick to my stomach.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Damn.

I guess the house I rented with my baby mama has a credit report on me so not even a second chance apartment complex will approve my application. My girls credit is fukked from student loans so we're assed out.

My girl and I are stayin at this extended stay hotel and I can't afford to stay much longer since my job said they mailed my final check to the apartment I just left but it has yet to turn up. I've been trying to contact payroll, even emailed my manager but haven't heard a word.

Her uncle said we could crash there for a bit but with neither of us able to get a spot after trying twice in two weeks and basically me having no money its bout time to come back home to Ohio and get my shyt together. No smiley can convey how I feel right now.

I'm sick to my stomach to have to leave my daughter and girl but theres Skype and with the money I'll be saving at my folks rental property back home I'll be able to see them at least once a month visiting. All I'm gonna do is stack money so I'm never in this situation again. No fun, no social life, no spending, just working and earning.

My dream of moving down here since I was young has turned into a nightmare. I can't believe it. I'm literally sick to my stomach.
Sorry to hear that fam

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn.

hold your head. What lead up to all of this if you dont mind me asking?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
To make things even more painful, I got the Branch Manager job for a dope company that is expanding to ATL. The ones who got an offer get an all expenses paid trip to Philly for training on the 14th to the 18th.

The HR guy flew in all the way from Philly to interview us new managers and he JUST sent all of us our flight reservations.

I gotta call my folks and see what they can do or if it's a no go. Can you imagine how bad I've fukked things up for this company if I renege on this. They've already invested in me, and because of my situation it will be a L all the way around.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dropped my car off at the shop, I hope its nothing too major, its going to be paid off next week. Was planning on coping that new motorola phone but may have to hold off until october depending on what is wrong with my car

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
hold your head. What lead up to all of this if you dont mind me asking?
I was on the verge of getting the biggest commission check I ever had at the job I just left. It was gonna make me financially secure.

My girl and I decided to kick it to celebrate so we hit the town. My pops found me a Camry with only 30,000 miles so I was happy as shyt. I got fukked up so my girl drove us home since I got a DUI back in college. She fell asleep at the wheel, totaled my car (no one hurt) and she got a DUI.

Didn't have full insurances, just liability. Had to use that check plus mid four figures to get another car which died on me after two weeks. No warranty. Was taking the bus and using Uber for over two months.

My Dad just copped me a cheap but reliable car for the low and thats just a fast rundown. So much more unlucky shyt is sprinkled in but I can't see them taking much more.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Damn.

:mjcry: damn breh, you're making the best move to regroup and refocus on your finances. You'll bounce back.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To make things even more painful, I got the Branch Manager job for a dope company that is expanding to ATL. The ones who got an offer get an all expenses paid trip to Philly for training on the 14th to the 18th.

The HR guy flew in all the way from Philly to interview us new managers and he JUST sent all of us our flight reservations.

I gotta call my folks and see what they can do or if it's a no go. Can you imagine how bad I've fukked things up for this company if I renege on this. They've already invested in me, and because of my situation it will be a L all the way around.

Don't turn down the job!!

This may sound cruel, but your girl is dead weight and you need to send her back home with her family especially if they live in ATL. Do you have some homies you can crash with? Even if on their sofas or some chick you've been putting to the back burner? In the mean time, see if your parents can front you some cash, track down your check and find a ROOM to rent. Go on Craigslist, check with some local churches or just anywhere and chop it with some people. Try to secure that by the time you get back in town from training. Even if you have to go back to Ohio from now until the 14th to re-group that's cool but you can still be putting in calls for a room to rent.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I appreciate y'all. Bout to make that dreaded call and see what the fam says.

I just feel like compared to most people, I've been real lucky to have good parents in my corner and I should be in a much better position in life than I am now. I just want to turn shyt around.

Go figure, my ambitious ass just HAD to wanna move 700 miles away

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate y'all. Bout to make that dreaded call and see what the fam says.

I just feel like compared to most people, I've been real lucky to have good parents in my corner and I should be in a much better position in life than I am now. I just want to turn shyt around.

Go figure, my ambitious ass just HAD to wanna move 700 miles away
Real talk, I don't think you're all that far away from your goals, you just make some stupid moves before thinking it out fully. Like leaving a job AND leaving the same place where your last check is going to come. Slow down, think shyt all the way through...think through 4 or 5 outcomes too.

It looks bad now but you have a job lined up and you will find some place to stay but just you!! It will be easier when It's just you. I don't think it's as bad as you think and in a couple of months you will be good. You have not failed, just learned a series of tough lessons all at the same time.