Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
breh stop watching that playthrough, you gonna spoil the game :damn:
The nikka playing the game ain't playing it right and is doing the bare minimum to get to the end.

Plus I've played every MG game and could still go back through to catch some significant plot details.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I swear I can do a better job than my manager :snoop:, she's about to have one of our largest clients mad at us because of her don't care attitude.
Man I've literally had to do the work/clean up of an exec at my job making 6 figures plus consignment off of sales at our subsidiary and that motherfukker couldn't even work an Excel spreadsheet (no literally) among other things...

Long story short he was fired this past May and I was promoted (made a thread about the promotion) so all's well.

@-DMP-
When are they going to stop making games for the previous generation of consoles :dwillhuh: Phantom Pain is on the PS3 and Xbox 360.

I'm gonna buy that shyt TO-Day though :win: ..getting off in an hour...I've been in the office since 6:30 this morning.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Me getting my oil changed and car washed in the same day is a big deal for me because I'm huge on procrastinating those tasks for weeks at a time.
Now you gotta check for:

• Air Filter replacement;
  • Realignment;
  • Transmission Fluid;
  • Brake Fluid;
  • Coolant; and
  • Even windshield wiper fluid
  • Okay, minus well check tire pressure

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Man I've literally had to do the work/clean up of an exec at my job making 6 figures plus consignment off of sales at our subsidiary and that motherfukker couldn't even work an Excel spreadsheet (no literally) among other things...

Long story short he was fired this past May and I was promoted (made a thread about the promotion) so all's well.

@-DMP-
When are they going to stop making games for the previous generation of consoles :dwillhuh: Phantom Pain is on the PS3 and Xbox 360.

I'm gonna buy that shyt TO-Day though :win: ..getting off in an hour...I've been in the office since 6:30 this morning.

lol, I dunno but phantom pain's been in development since last decade so it kinda makes since for this one.

:blessed: whats your psn name gonna be. ill add you

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
lol, I dunno but phantom pain's been in development since last decade so it kinda makes since for this one.

:blessed: whats your psn name gonna be. ill add you
Probably the same as my name here. If I can't get "Fonsworth" it'll likely be "Fonsworth89" or if push comes to shove I'll do "Breh Fonsworth"

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Lady was a straight up bytch on the phone. I trolled her tho said it was absolute pleasure speaking with her and she hung up in my face:lolbron:

Somebody need to put a dikk in that broad quick:damn:
Best way to deal with prudes especially when they're a customer/potential customer is to kill them with kindness. Those are the motherfukkers that itch for a reason to report to a person's superiors/supervisor and/or write a letter :mjlol: The frustration they feel when they have no reason to continue being a rude. :banderas:

I've never even worked in a service job except for being a busboy back in highschool but I've seent it too many times.