CCVII, AMERICON.
jFNpdZn.jpg

It's way too easy to get guns in this country, ha :russ:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple weeks ago the recording studio I go to got shot up an a dude I know passed away, two days ago a 59 year old woman got her throat slit by a meth head in the grocery store up the street from me... Boutta go buy a gun in my name for self defense, this shyt crazy breh. I had been to both those places on those days. The most fukked up part is they were both just random robbery type shyt.

EDIT: the little Caesars I go to got robbed yesterday. I'm gettin this ruger at lunch.

Be careful breh. Those are signs

EDIT:Damn u got it already

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm in Amsterdam right now. It's pretty cool, I've been smoking heavy. I went to this coffee shop at like 12 at night about some joints.

I've been running, I miss martial arts though there's some really nice women about, although that's not what I'm entirely focused on.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I'm day 4 stranded in the desert thirsty for a red dot Indian woman.

I feel like I'm gonna die if I don't fukk with one soon, but I don't know where their natural habitats are. I only see a cute Patel working at a gas station every now and then.

Where do these bytches hang out?:noah:

And yes, I know a lot of them are on that :mjpls: but that means some of them are lusting after nikkas hard out of rebelliousness.

I want one.:mjcry:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im trying to get focus and stay focus on my goals and Changing/Revamping My life. Its so many Distractions. In about to Start this 21 day lifestyle revamp program