Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
But don't get nary a period!! You're not a woman unless you menustrate.
right! you dont have ovaries, a uterus, etc. and does their vagina actually work? or do they have to lube it? smh...as a woman, i do have a problem with transsexual men claiming to be flat out "women"

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just had a dream about one of my childhood friends that got killed this year. When i noticed him he just hit me with
:youngsabo:. His dreads got long to. We dint really get to have a conversation like that. Because it was other people around. He looked good tho. I guess this is my sign to let me know that's he's Ok....

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
dCdwIv6.jpg

Mursi people.

uMM2RCc.jpg

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
"Oh she's with you:whoo:"

You'd think certain body language would register for people..just KIM woman :skip::smuggyralph:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Couple weeks ago the recording studio I go to got shot up an a dude I know passed away, two days ago a 59 year old woman got her throat slit by a meth head in the grocery store up the street from me... Boutta go buy a gun in my name for self defense, this shyt crazy breh. I had been to both those places on those days. The most fukked up part is they were both just random robbery type shyt.

EDIT: the little Caesars I go to got robbed yesterday. I'm gettin this ruger at lunch.