Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

450 degree oven

-1 lb or so fresh rinsed green beans ( no need to snap them. I leave them whole)
- 1 large onion sliced
-Olive Oil
-1 seasoning packet. This time I used McCormick Toasted onion and garlic potato and in the past Lipton Savory Herb with Garlic or their Vegetable seasoning.

http://www.mccormick.com/Spices-and...nd-Dips/Toasted-Onion-Garlic-Potato-Seasoning

Lipton® Recipe Secrets®

What you do
-Place green beans and onions in roasting pan

-drizzle with olive oil...probably more than a drizzle but definitely not a drench.

-add seasoning packet

-I use my hand to just make sure the oil and seasoning coat the green beans and onions. You could probably shake it all up in a bag too.

-Roast for about 20 minutes or until desired texture/color. I usually stir them about 10 mins in.

I don't add salt because I tend to be heavy handed with it, but you can. Oh and I also add a little pepper.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
amiyah-scott.png

122ca6c934a2677272964f427941470a.jpg

:usure:...i would've walked past her and never thought twice...this is by far one of the best transgender jobs ever. gonna be interesting watching her on RHOA
Truly the end of times :why:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
450 degree oven

-1 lb or so fresh rinsed green beans ( no need to snap them. I leave them whole)
- 1 large onion sliced
-Olive Oil
-1 seasoning packet. This time I used McCormick Toasted onion and garlic potato and in the past Lipton Savory Herb with Garlic or their Vegetable seasoning.

Toasted Onion Garlic Potato Seasoning

Lipton® Recipe Secrets®

What you do
-Place green beans and onions in roasting pan

-drizzle with olive oil...probably more than a drizzle but definitely not a drench.

-add seasoning packet

-I use my hand to just make sure the oil and seasoning coat the green beans and onions. You could probably shake it all up in a bag too.

-Roast for about 20 minutes or until desired texture/color. I usually stir them about 10 mins in.

I don't add salt because I tend to be heavy handed with it, but you can. Oh and I also add a little pepper.
Same recipe but use try it with this one.
51gToC8E3yL.jpg

I like grill mates but overuse does make your food too salty but whenever I roast veggies I use of these.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same recipe but use try it with this one.
51gToC8E3yL.jpg

I like grill mates but overuse does make your food too salty but whenever I roast veggies I use of these.
Good looking!! I like seasoning packs buy wary of trying new flavors. I'll look for this one!!

I may try it with Brussel sprouts.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Good looking!! I like seasoning packs buy wary of trying new flavors. I'll look for this one!!

I may try it with Brussel sprouts.
From the grillmates line, I only use Zesty Herb, Mesquite, and Island Wood Fire. They all work on veggies and meat. The others seem to do a little too much as far as flavors go.

Have you ever sautéed brussels? A little olive oil in the pan and as it heats, add a pinch of red pepper flakes so the oil can pull the heat out. When you start cooking the brussels (about 7min) season with salt and pepper. Near the end do a splash of balsamic vinaigrette.

Same process for oven roasting except mix it all up and toss the brussels in the mix then cook