Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
this kenyan brehs long distance running form is effortless doesn't even look like he's going fast or getting tired:dwillhuh: everybody else is struggle running:patrice: usain bolt about to give gatlin the beats, breh should retire and theres a dude out here call Gay in the competition :francis: most likely wont be in the top three

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Is there a such thing as a skinny Mexican woman ? All I've seen while in houston are some chubby sloppy triple chin no neck frog built bytches :russ:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Question - where does a group of dudes going to a weekend brunch rate on the gaydar?

Seeing my cousin and his friends doing it on IG, who are def straight dudes btw, just makes me a bit :jbhmm:

I personally can't see myself doing it. Not saying I'm mr macho who can only go eat steak dinners with his guys, but just the word "brunch" makes me think - groups of females, eggs benedict, mimosas, sangrias and muffins.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I better dl some mixtapes while I have WiFi.

Im in Brussels, Belgium. I miss Amsterdam, they just had so much dro :noah:

But weed isn't that big of a deal. Yesterday I checked out of my hostel, and as I walked back to the train station (a 30 minute walk) I saw a coffee shop, so I decided to sit down and smoke some weed.

After I finish, I headed back to the train station in a high stupor. Boy, my bag is heavy, so I've come to face reality, and reality is throwing away some of my things.

Rode the train all day, I was trying to make it to Lille, France, but missed the train and then I tried to make it to Paris, but they were tripping like "you've got to have a reservation" so I just got off at Brussels. But its whatever.

So far, Brussels is cool, but I'm going to dip in the morning.

Man do I miss muay thai and jiu jitsu, but its okay I suppose.

Since I'm near France, I wonder if I should aim for Spain.

Oh well, I'll figure this out while I'm listening to trap god 2 and trying to decide what to throw away.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Man some of these Weeknd songs got a nikka like

tumblr_nnd5bguBkV1tntn9qo2_500.gif

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Finally gonna lay my Jansport backpack to rest. :mjcry:

Been rocking with that badboy since 8th grade and I'm in my 13 year of college now. :mjcry:

We've been through hell and back. :to:
Haven't had a Jansport since 5th grade. Copped a North Face in 6th grade and haven't looked back. I want something new that looks dope but not loud like I'm in high school :scusthov:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Question - where does a group of dudes going to a weekend brunch rate on the gaydar?

Seeing my cousin and his friends doing it on IG, who are def straight dudes btw, just makes me a bit :jbhmm:

I personally can't see myself doing it. Not saying I'm mr macho who can only go eat steak dinners with his guys, but just the word "brunch" makes me think - groups of females, eggs benedict, mimosas, sangrias and muffins.

:laugh: Using the term "brunch" is a bit much.. but in essence, grabbing REAL food with your homies isn't anything crazy.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Finally gonna lay my Jansport backpack to rest. :mjcry:

Been rocking with that badboy since 8th grade and I'm in my 13 year of college now. :mjcry:

We've been through hell and back. :to:
I have an old wallet that is 13 years old. My wallet looks busted, and It's hard to let go, because it has been the most loyal thing I ever had. My wallet and I will never be separated :birdman: