Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last nights dinner
DSC_0022.jpg

Oatmeal, scrambled eggs with 21 Salute Seasoning from Trader Joes, and at the bottom summer sausage with chopped onions, cherry tomatoes, and cherries sauteed in olive oil
and butter with a teaspoon of chili sauce.

Tonights dinner

DSC_0012.jpg
:francis:60 pizza rolls and a gallon of water. Probably a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
and some eggs after im done.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OH, she wants to play the silent game now. :stopitslime:

Alright I see how it is. Let's see who will last... I know she loves mi. That's why she's acting like this. :ehh:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
:blessed:

That feeling when women have you on their mind early in the morning

She didn't wash her face, brush her teeth, or eat breakfast. Just indirectly telling me she thinking of me, lol. Thru text. I figured she'll spread the word to her friends, and her friends can become my friends.

One hand it's cool. Cause she think I want commitment, and stuff. Honestly, I don't want her. She got a lil girl. Spend the majority of her time on social media. I was doing my thang and she hit me up. She approached me. And initiated the conversation, I talked with her. Ran into her again, and wanted to see where her mind at.

I told her what I like to do. Mentioned a few interests and hobbies. Said most of my friends is busy. My word her response;

You need a girlfriend.
I'm like naw, I got a few chicks I'm feeling. But shyt aint nothing serious. They no ain't no labels

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Then what turned me off was hearing a woman mention cuffing season. Like yeah I heard bout that. But it ain't me. Never have never will. I want a woman for all seasons. Funny how she a grown woman with a child, but this chick still thinking like a high schooler. I'm sure she'll figure it out one day.

Talked with a Woman who claim she's in a complicated relationship. She thinks I'm her boy toy, or whenever she needs help, im supposed to help her. She asked me bout uploading videos, and I showed her. But watch how she a snake.

Earlier in the week, I text her, she didn't respond. So Im on the web, she messaged me. I hit back like, what happened to your phone. She said something bout, getting a replacement. And she got me when she get her phone. Cool. So time go by, bout a week or two. I'm on the web, she hit me up talking bout how to embedded videos. No problem, you on mobile, pc, tablet?

Her: im on my phone
Me: lol Aight this is how

I help her, and thank you and all that. But it's cool. Wasn't looking for a chick like that.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
So I tell this one chick bout her food and she telling a g the ingredients and whatnot. I told her wouldn't mind getting a bite. We chat for a minute, and she getting their, she opening up.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
:blessed:

That feeling when women have you on their mind early in the morning

She didn't wash her face, brush her teeth, or eat breakfast. Just indirectly telling me she thinking of me, lol. Thru text. I figured she'll spread the word to her friends, and her friends can become my friends.

One hand it's cool. Cause she think I want commitment, and stuff. Honestly, I don't want her. She got a lil girl. Spend the majority of her time on social media. I was doing my thang and she hit me up. She approached me. And initiated the conversation, I talked with her. Ran into her again, and wanted to see where her mind at.

I told her what I like to do. Mentioned a few interests and hobbies. Said most of my friends is busy. My word her response;

You need a girlfriend.
I'm like naw, I got a few chicks I'm feeling. But shyt aint nothing serious. They no ain't no labels

It only feels good to me if im trying to wife it..

this chick that been feeling me hollaed at me at close to 6am..

im like:whoa:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh