:noah:them titties

tumblr_ns5j0hQETh1skqlxjo1_500.jpg

:noah:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I ran over a rac00n leaving the parking lot from work. I was gonna take a picture and make a thread called "I got tired of these c00ns at work had to put em in their place" then post the picture. 100 dap post easy.
But when I got back 5 mins later it was gone :merchant:
It really is hard to get rid of these c00ns :damn:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
My Jamaican shorty back in town for a couple of weeks :ohlawd:

This the one I'd really make an official girlfriend and probably wife :mjcry:

I'm on my best behavior while she's here.

When she leaves, it's back to the beautiful ladies of ATL :shaq:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Mos def is doing a stand up show tonight and I got tickets :blessed:
here is some footage

Last edited:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you. I don't have any friends. I just have associates. I definitely would like to have deeper connections but I don't see it happening.
Why not?

The cool thing is you seem bluntly honest to the point of being dull but humorous and mellow. I'm sure people throw themselves at you. You probably just don't like a lot of attention and have learned from having friendships that your friends had issues that were to much of a burden so you distanced yourself.

You know that's how people like the Buddha were established? Even Jesus. Just alone time

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
so after making me research where to stay and book the trip, you ass can't fukking google if we need visas? in the time it took you to text me, you coulda opened safari and found the answer. i'm not replying to this text. i hate when people ask me shyt they can find on the damn internet.

edit: this the type of shyt i need to work on with myself, i am so intolerant and impatient....how the hell can i overcome this!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
My next door neighbor isn't to big on speaking in the morning in her hair wrap while walking dog :heh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why not?

The cool thing is you seem bluntly honest to the point of being dull but humorous and mellow. I'm sure people throw themselves at you. You probably just don't like a lot of attention and have learned from having friendships that your friends had issues that were to much of a burden so you distanced yourself.

You know that's how people like the Buddha were established? Even Jesus. Just alone time

The bold is spot on, well all of it applies actually.

I think my biggest issue is that I'm so guarded and that can cause friendships to be one-sided. When things go wrong with me, I don't feel I have a person I can turn to and that makes me start to re-evaluate why I even have these people in my life if I don't feel comfortable asking for their help in my time of need. I wanted to study Buddhism at one point just so I can calm my internal storm.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
The bold is spot on, well all of it applies actually.

I think my biggest issue is that I'm so guarded and that can cause friendships to be one-sided. When things go wrong with me, I don't feel I have a person I can turn to and that makes me start to re-evaluate why I even have these people in my life if I don't feel comfortable asking for their help in my time of need. I wanted to study Buddhism at one point just so I can calm my internal storm.

i'm exactly the same,you're a Scorpio Rett Dogg,Taurus's are the same way,thy hate asking anyone for any kind of help period,thy een told thy ahki the other day if i ever overdose on anything i'd rather just pass over(cause i'm spiritually ready anyways,but..)cause thy despise being in vulnerable positions,tis embarrassing and unrefined,we're opposite signs but we share a lot of the same traits,guarded,intense,thinkers,we just starts on opposite sides of the polarity line..

you seem better then the :hamster:dayze,so you're growing,but certain things are NEVER going to change,you just learn to tinker,reassign,and refine these energies to make them livable and work to your benefit in some sense..also,thy Rising Sign is Scorpio so thy understand Retts,so i'm so much more intense/a$$holeish in the daytime:mjlol:

@Dozen,you're an Aries,you're built to be impulsive,intolerant, and brash madame,you just gotta sharpen those horns and pretend you're precariously climbing a high&twisting cliff sometimes,and the other people/animals are not,they're trying to avoid death on the cliff,but you were built to traverse higher cliffs/energies,just remind yourself to slow down and be patient,and always keep in mind people in retail/selling commodities are idiots,they're hired&kept to be somewhat inept so they are more easily controlled..

anyhow,java,xany bar,&Vickings for breakfast after a weird dream :ahh: