Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I guard myself...my feelings. The less people know about you the better. I don't feel anyone with issues is weak, it's just not easy for me to be open and welcoming with my feelings and all that crap. I suffer from anxiety so on any given day I can be stressing about tomorrow or 3-4+ years from now.
:therethere:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guard myself...my feelings. The less people know about you the better. I don't feel anyone with issues is weak, it's just not easy for me to be open and welcoming with my feelings and all that crap. I suffer from anxiety so on any given day I can be stressing about tomorrow or 3-4+ years from now.

Its odd (but not surprising) because you come off very strong willed, smart, and direct. You really need to find that person that you can let your guard down with, be it a VERY close, lover or family member. Your world will be flipped upside down once you release everything you've been guarding your hold life.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you feel like the less people know, the better?

Are you in the mafia?

I see. Boy I hear that anxiety can be a sonofgunof, have tried meditating or working out to relieve stress? Masturbating? :noah:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do you feel like the less people know, the better?

Are you in the mafia?

I see. Boy I hear that anxiety can be a sonofgunof, have tried meditating or working out to relieve stress? Masturbating? :noah:
No I'm a Scorpio. I have a secretive nature. I run and do strength training but it doesn't help with the anxiety. Probably because I'm training for a marathon and that developed a whole new set of anxieties.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
They changed the schedule so I'm off Thurs/Fri instead of Mon/Tues so basically I work today then off til Saturday :win:

Gotta find a new apartment this week. No questions asked. I gotta be out of m current on by the end of the month.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
smoke.gif