Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You so quick to dismiss people tho, hard to build deeper connections without encountering a disagreement and moving past it.

I didnt even do nuffin and you gave me the FB unfriend. I was mad, doggie. Thought we was better than that. :mjcry:
I didn't unfriend you because of beef or anything. I was going to make a separate page for "others"/non family. The plan was to delete and request on another page but I just got lazy.

With that said I agree with you. I believe that disagreements are the end of the world and I am quick to block someone or cut them off but that totally wasn't the case with you and I sincerely apologize. I didn't think it really mattered to be honest.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I feel you. I don't have any friends. I just have associates. I definitely would like to have deeper connections but I don't see it happening.
I'm at the point where I don't even bother establishing a friendship. One of my in laws wanted to do this whole Vegas thing with her friends, cousins, and me...I passed. I don't know any of her friends while they all grew up together, I would be the odd man out who keeps rolling her eyes at the "Lol, you so country" comments.

I'll just watch everybody else be friends.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it's not "clear", you are making a wild accusations. A lot of celebs don't post pics of their kids on social media for whatever reason. Doesn't mean they aren't "active".
It's not clear that Ciara is doing anything "wrong" either so why you giving her flack?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm at the point where I don't even bother establishing a friendship. One of my in laws wanted to do this whole Vegas thing with her friends, cousins, and me...I passed. I don't know any of her friends while they all grew up together, I would be the odd man out who keeps rolling her eyes at the "Lol, you so country" comments.

I'll just watch everybody else be friends.
Word. I do that as well...kinda just live my life through others. Friendships, marriages, pregnancies, etc. Some days it fukks me up and other days it's just a general happiness that it actually works for other people.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Word. I do that as well...kinda just live my life through others. Friendships, marriages, pregnancies, etc. Some days it fukks me up and other days it's just a general happiness that it actually works for other people.

You two are depressing

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's what you get for learning how to read.
tumblr_lgd14ezQQj1qfeqsqo1_r1_400.gif

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
You so quick to dismiss people tho, hard to build deeper connections without encountering a disagreement and moving past it.

I didnt even do nuffin and you gave me the FB unfriend. I was mad, doggie. Thought we was better than that. :mjcry:

*reads this*

*catches feelings in advance*

Damn you @Rawtid

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There's this dude that heats up these nasty smelling beans and cabbage in the microwave at work. It smells so bad that it gives me a headache. I close the door to my office so I don't have to smell it that much.

That changed today.
I unplugged that microwave. Told everyone it was broke:afromjpls:

:pachaha:
Those b*stards bought a new microwave :mjcry: