Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Since I'm on a diet I can't eat pizza.

Any healthy alternatives for pizza or a place that sells healthy pizzas? :sadcam:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bold is spot on, well all of it applies actually.

I think my biggest issue is that I'm so guarded and that can cause friendships to be one-sided. When things go wrong with me, I don't feel I have a person I can turn to and that makes me start to re-evaluate why I even have these people in my life if I don't feel comfortable asking for their help in my time of need. I wanted to study Buddhism at one point just so I can calm my internal storm.
Why are you guarded? What do you have to guard?

So most of your friendships must be spent comforting people because they feel like they can tell you their issues, but perhaps you feel as if they're weak in a sense so you hold back from them?

What internal storm?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are you guarded? What do you have to guard?

So most of your friendships must be spent comforting people because they feel like they can tell you their issues, but perhaps you feel as if they're weak in a sense so you hold back from them?

What internal storm?
I guard myself...my feelings. The less people know about you the better. I don't feel anyone with issues is weak, it's just not easy for me to be open and welcoming with my feelings and all that crap. I suffer from anxiety so on any given day I can be stressing about tomorrow or 3-4+ years from now.