Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes you can find a person that is perfect for you on paper. Similar backgrounds , hobbies , spiritual, and cultural beliefs. They can be goal-oriented and well-balanced. And it still wont be enough.

They still wont be the one you feel you can count on to help steer a stinking ship in the right direction. Because compassion, loyalty & accountability are some of the hardest things to master. Most of us will conquer the entire world without conquering our own ego. You can have a million teacher and still not learn humility, and humility is the teacher of a million things.

#afternoonthoughts
#FlyGoD

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's how i am. That's why I'm trying to change. I hate when the weekends come or when I wanna go out I don't really have anybody to hit.because I kept to myself for so long

Yea the problem is after high school I left town to go to college and majority stayed in the city....during those 4 years I hardly came back so over those years I lost contact. When I left college I moved to a different city and my college buddies spread all over...I don't have social networking so I'm not in touch with any of them....I have run into some off them over the years but things just aren't the same

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea the problem is after high school I left town to go to college and majority stayed in the city....during those 4 years I hardly came back so over those years I lost contact. When I left college I moved to a different city and my college buddies spread all over...I don't have social networking so I'm not in touch with any of them....I have run into some off them over the years but things just aren't the same

You don't like Facebook??? I feel like that to. I guess the older u get the different things get

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_ns5j0hQETh1skqlxjo1_500.jpg

:noah:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I did a salt brine on some cheap steaks today. Maybe I did it wrong or its supposed to be like that but shyt was just too salty.

I rinsed, patted dry, and seasoned the outside with a light coat of olive oil and pepper. Seared in a skillet and finished under the broiler. It was hot pink in the center like I like it but the salt over powered the taste of the steak.