Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says who? It doesn't make sense to me that EVERYONE will long lasting and permanent friendships/relationships. I don't think I'm a person that can and there is nothing wrong with that. I just try to enjoy the associations I have and when they are over :manny:
Lol says humans,and I feel what you saying. I don't think there are a such a thing as a Permanent Relationships/friendships, but we all have ppl who we want in our lives

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says who? It doesn't make sense to me that EVERYONE will long lasting and permanent friendships/relationships. I don't think I'm a person that can and there is nothing wrong with that. I just try to enjoy the associations I have and when they are over :manny:

Unless we're colleagues or classmates or we kick it once in a blue moon or in love :camby: I ain't going to be able to sort my life out as well just kicking it with friends.

Lowkey I know a lot of people, associate wise. But that's because I can be on my own. Its like if I straight up just chilled with my friends then I'd be limited on my life. I have friends but its not just socializing its work school sports

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Unless we're colleagues or classmates or we kick it once in a blue moon or in love :camby: I ain't going to be able to sort my life out as well just kicking it with friends.

Lowkey I know a lot of people, associate wise. But that's because I can be on my own. Its like if I straight up just chilled with my friends then I'd be limited on my life. I have friends but its not just socializing its work school sports
I feel you. I don't have any friends. I just have associates. I definitely would like to have deeper connections but I don't see it happening.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Women really don't see the issue with having your 1-2 year old son rocking your boyfriend of a few months jersey and jersey number out in public :mjlol:, especially if the father is still around and active? Ciara know exactly what she doing, but this topic got Facebook lit today.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women really don't see the issue with having your 1-2 year old son rocking your boyfriend of a few months jersey and jersey number out in public :mjlol:, especially if the father is still around and active? Ciara know exactly what she doing, but this topic got Facebook lit today.
:laugh: a man with several other children and a new album is "active" :heh: ok.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
How do you know he's not active? He recently stated in his breakfast club interview that he pays all the bills and see all his kids. None of his other BM's have had one negative thing to say about him thus far.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you know he's not active? He recently stated in his breakfast club interview that he pays all the bills and see all his kids. None of his other BM's have had one negative thing to say about him thus far.
I don't know but him being one person just seems impossible. Paying bills is not the same as spending time with your kids.

You don't know how long Ciara knew Russell before she brought her kid around. Her and Future have been separated well over a year now. Just because they just started being official a few months ago doesn't mean that's when they actually met. We're all making assumptions at this point.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

People dont see him on IG with his kids they think he's a bad father :laugh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People dont see him on IG with his kids they think he's a bad father :laugh:
I didn't say he was a bad father, I said he wasn't "active". it's clear when every other pic his son is with his mother and her new boo :russ:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I feel you. I don't have any friends. I just have associates. I definitely would like to have deeper connections but I don't see it happening.

You so quick to dismiss people tho, hard to build deeper connections without encountering a disagreement and moving past it.

I didnt even do nuffin and you gave me the FB unfriend. I was mad, doggie. Thought we was better than that. :mjcry:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I didn't say he was a bad father, I said he wasn't "active". it's clear when every other pic his son is with his mother and her new boo :russ:
No it's not "clear", you are making a wild accusations. A lot of celebs don't post pics of their kids on social media for whatever reason. Doesn't mean they aren't "active".