Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Woke up hella early for a conference call hosted by a colleague in Germany. She didn't show up. :stopitslime:

Closing the sale on my condo today. After 5 years of ownership, we made a pretty penny profit wise. :takedat:

Wish I cared about the Drake - Meek Mill beef, seems like it could be entertaining to follow. I don't listen to either of them so if they both went away I wouldn't care.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I can tell the difference. Lmao and I guess they do give the puss a generic feeling. They have the "thinner" kind where it feels like the real thing... Well that's what the commercial said.
I tried the Magnum Bareskin joints:ehh: they'll do for now but I'm setting up the surgery:blessed: my girl too fertile for this fukkery:mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell yes. But I want to maintain friendships&relationships with ppl..... We ain't ment to be alone
Says who? It doesn't make sense to me that EVERYONE will long lasting and permanent friendships/relationships. I don't think I'm a person that can and there is nothing wrong with that. I just try to enjoy the associations I have and when they are over :manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Paid off my credit card :blessed:
Bout to cancel that bytch like nino :camby:
If you care about your credit score, don't cancel it. It decreases your total available balance and also the number of cards you have which can impact your score. If you don't care, cancel and have them send you a zero balance letter.

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
If you care about your credit score, don't cancel it. It decreases your total available balance and also the number of cards you have which can impact your score. If you don't care, cancel and have them send you an zero balance letter.

Good looking. I don't know shyt bout credit scores and all that jazz. I just know I want it looking good :pachaha: