Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't do well keeping in touch with people...got plenty of aquaintances and associates but don't really have friends..I keep to myself

That's how i am. That's why I'm trying to change. I hate when the weekends come or when I wanna go out I don't really have anybody to hit.because I kept to myself for so long

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Me: Hey granny, just calling to check on you. How you doing?
Granny: I'm doing just fine, the pastor had a great message at service today. But are you okay?
Me: Yeah.
Granny: What did you eat today? You sound hungry.:usure:

:dead:

It never fails. If she hasn't force fed me a gang of soul food, I'm somewhere starving in her eyes. fukking grannies, you gotta love em.:heh:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
e61b20ea_o.jpeg

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So not only does some creepy ass gay nikka ask for my number, I end up seeing some tall ass tranny at work. :dahell:

Motherfukker had to be at least 6'5" cause no dude in the store was even close to being as tall. :dead:

The semester REALLY needs to start, that's enough Manhattan for me. :mjlol:

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
I've been testing the waters here and everything has been going as planned hmm........

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you females get around the same pleasure with and without a condom? For us men, it's a huge difference. With a condom, there is no difference in fukking Precious or Beyoncé :mjcry:
I can tell the difference. Lmao and I guess they do give the puss a generic feeling. They have the "thinner" kind where it feels like the real thing... Well that's what the commercial said.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I'm just 21 man.I wanna start getting myself together... I want my own(Car,Clothes, Money in the bank, My own crib).... I'm just ready to start building

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's almost 0230, gotta be up at 0800, but I want to read. Should I read Winston Churchill's biography, the godfather, or the bible? I kind of want to read my bible.

Especially if I'm dropping Noah in my bars. I'm still in st. Matthew :snoop: but to be fair it's a pocket bible that I carry with me at work to read when I have down time.