Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
So before I head to work I usually stop at Penn Station and change into my uniform in one of the restrooms. So as I'm walking out this gap toothed nikka with dreadlocks stops me and asks me how old I am. I take my headphones and I'm like :dahell: I'm 20. After I tell him my age dude tells me to put his number in my phone. :scust:I shot dude a dirty look and walked away fast as fukk. I didn't realize what was going on at first but it didn't hit me until a few minutes what was going on. The semester needs to starts cause Manhattan is too weird for me. :scust:
Was this the bathroom on the Amtrak level? I walked in there to take a leak while waiting for my lirr train, there were too many people standing around in there doing nothing. It didn't hit me until I walked out as to what they might have been doing :scust:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its 1996 and n!ggas need to miss me,
Be saving these hoes, you know how these tricks be

:wow:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
206ct3q.jpg

My second pic proving my blackness

@II Tone @Kitsch @Matt504 @mrken12 @blackestofpanthers @Cac Destroyer @Barnett114

How DARE you fakkits question me about my blackness whenever I drop truth bombs about eses

Muthafukkas I LIVED IT, I know first hand how they are and no amount of anecdotal bull shyt from you Ese worshipping clowns will change my mind or stop me from dropping truth bombs about them

I've been black in Latin neighborhoods. IDGAF if Matt504 had a positive experience at a cookout with eses, they are racist as Fukk and I can't wait to vote for trump, Fukk all of you

Banned again, Bye bytch

:umad:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I have a question that I hope will be answered honestly. Why is it so hard for men not to masturbate? Even if you have a mate or fwb you guys still have to do it. Is it an instinct thing?