Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its so many deaths man..... Everytime I get on Facebook... Its a RIP Status...Im just ready for the winter, freezing cold&snow... Cause its sad to say that's when Chicago is the safest... In the last 4 months 5 people who I've grown up with has died may they (R.I.p) if this summer been this rough Im scared for the summer of 2016

Last edited:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to this party yesterday. It was jumping :pachaha:

Talked about politics with a few people. One dude was from Chicago he was like "man there's nothing out there but concrete and you gotta always be looking out, I don't like that." Said that drill stuff was stupid, made me feel good that a black man from that city could give me his actual feelings on the city rather than listening to these people on here glorifying the drill scene.

Smoked a little bud, had a beer. Learned about Bernie Sanders.

I freestyle'd for 3 groups of people, one freestyle I demolished, had me like why didn't I record that:why:.

"I close my eyes and I'm in the dark, but I open them and I'm Noah on the ark":mindblown:

One dude had me rolling, a guy I freestyle'd with actually. He said to someone "we done already talked about that so you better catch up like mustard".

There's this one guy who was one of those snobbish self entitled I'm always right guys too. I kind of checked him because dudes white and he's saying people look at other people who went to job Corp as bad people because some of the people attending job Corp just mess around :snoop: I said "dude they do that for everything, if you're a woman or a black male, there's plenty of case's. And people in college go and flunk out so it's not only job Corp people who are wasting energy". He's like "why do I feel like you're trying to argue with me?" LOL I told I'm not he was trying to just play the violins and its unnecessary.

Oddly enough the guy who made the catch up joke, said he would kill him if he didn't like his friend. The dude who was being a jerk I guess said this rude thing to dudes friend who was this 19 year old guy who had that disease that make you look younger than you are. It was coop to see dude stick up for someone like that but at the same time he didn't need to say that he'd kill him.

Ah more happened like me staring at a map of the world high, planning out my trip and deciding my route for travelling Europe.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel to add this.

The birthday party was for a friend who goes to muay thai with me.

When I was staring at the world map him and his girl came up and she said you're looking at the map huh and he was like"he has the whole world in front of him". Its true and he doesn't even know I'm leaving for Europe in 18 days.

Also I put some people on to Russian rap. I'm not high but to hear this while I'm mellowed out is priceless

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So before I head to work I usually stop at Penn Station and change into my uniform in one of the restrooms. So as I'm walking out this gap toothed nikka with dreadlocks stops me and asks me how old I am. I take my headphones and I'm like :dahell: I'm 20. After I tell him my age dude tells me to put his number in my phone. :scust:I shot dude a dirty look and walked away fast as fukk. I didn't realize what was going on at first but it didn't hit me until a few minutes what was going on. The semester needs to starts cause Manhattan is too weird for me. :scust: