Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
206ct3q.jpg

My second pic proving my blackness

@II Tone @Kitsch @Matt504 @mrken12 @blackestofpanthers @Cac Destroyer @Barnett114

How DARE you fakkits question me about my blackness whenever I drop truth bombs about eses

Muthafukkas I LIVED IT, I know first hand how they are and no amount of anecdotal bull shyt from you Ese worshipping clowns will change my mind or stop me from dropping truth bombs about them

I've been black in Latin neighborhoods. IDGAF if Matt504 had a positive experience at a cookout with eses, they are racist as Fukk and I can't wait to vote for trump, Fukk all of you

:mjlol:

Daps
What's funny is how your skin was much darker in your first "proof pic"

:mjlol:
my scars/skin marks were visible in my first proof pic and they still are.

2mmd1ub.jpg

It's funny that I even had to do this tho, almost like people are supposed to ignore racism when it's coming from other minorities

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
my scars/skin marks were visible in my first proof pic and they still are.

2mmd1ub.jpg

It's funny that I even had to do this tho, almost like people are supposed to ignore racism when it's coming from other minorities

Same remedial handwriting

:ehh:

It is you

:francis:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yo pray for my mom's
She had a stroke like incident this morning
We are at the hospital room now
I drove 95mph the whole way from Dallas to here
It took me lil over 5 hrs.
Normally it takes me 7 1/2

Her test were clean so they are keeping her a few days to do something else to see what it could be

Preciate any prayers

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
damn i had some crazy dreams last night, shyt felt real.one dream i was posting a song off youtube in a thread on here then somebody says "hey nikka" it sounded so clear and real that i thought somebody was in my room trying to rob me. I could feel the hairs on my skin stand up like they could sense danger. I hopped up on my with my fists clinched ready to swing on somebody :damn: but after looking around for somebody to knockout like Michael Jai White I realized it was just a dream and wasn't anybody there :whew: