Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My "friend" is hell bent on telling me that my Fitbit isn't accurate. I put it on this morning before my run and it calculated 15 miles. She was like "if you swing your arms while standing still then the mileage will change". lmmfao!! Umm I was running!! My arms weren't just swinging for no reason.
You know how these haters get when they see you've got the willpower to make a change in your life.

Keep doing you beautiful
giphy.gif

Daps
206ct3q.jpg

My second pic proving my blackness

@II Tone @Kitsch @Matt504 @mrken12 @blackestofpanthers @Cac Destroyer @Barnett114

How DARE you fakkits question me about my blackness whenever I drop truth bombs about eses

Muthafukkas I LIVED IT, I know first hand how they are and no amount of anecdotal bull shyt from you Ese worshipping clowns will change my mind or stop me from dropping truth bombs about them

I've been black in Latin neighborhoods. IDGAF if Matt504 had a positive experience at a cookout with eses, they are racist as Fukk and I can't wait to vote for trump, Fukk all of you

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
206ct3q.jpg

My second pic proving my blackness

@II Tone @Kitsch @Matt504 @mrken12 @blackestofpanthers @Cac Destroyer @Barnett114

How DARE you fakkits question me about my blackness whenever I drop truth bombs about eses

Muthafukkas I LIVED IT, I know first hand how they are and no amount of anecdotal bull shyt from you Ese worshipping clowns will change my mind or stop me from dropping truth bombs about them

I've been black in Latin neighborhoods. IDGAF if Matt504 had a positive experience at a cookout with eses, they are racist as Fukk and I can't wait to vote for trump, Fukk all of you

What's funny is how your skin was much darker in your first "proof pic"

:mjlol: