Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My "friend" is hell bent on telling me that my Fitbit isn't accurate. I put it on this morning before my run and it calculated 15 miles. She was like "if you swing your arms while standing still then the mileage will change". lmmfao!! Umm I was running!! My arms weren't just swinging for no reason.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
All the shyt I used to have to defend in high school and college, e.g., my appreciation of art, "love for white people/weird" music, the fact that I was spiritual and not religious, etc, is all cool now.:dahell:

On the one hand, I wish all that shyt was popping back in the day, but on the other hand, I'm the equivalent of an OG now, and I'm only 28, so these college "art hoes" love a nikka. Y'all nikkas better soak some culture up.:myman:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
six-star-whey-protein.jpg

What will this do for me

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:snoop: dammit..my gf threw a little wrench in to our trip to nyc...on the friday we are suppose to go..i took it off she cant get out of work until 3 pm (new job; on that probationary period)..which means we wont get to the hotel i have reservations for until late at night..esp with this rush hour traffic..fukk!!..well i got to most likely downgrade on the hotel a little and get another room thats like on the border of nyc/ct..city like greenwich or something..to cut down on the driving and then drive into ny for the wedding in the morning on sat

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Why is the best food so bad for you? :to:

Finally went into this local burger spot I've been peeping for a while and their burgers are :ohlawd:

Thick burgers fresh off the grill, crisp lettuce, bacon, pickles, and onions, fresh cheese melting on it between soft buns :eat:. Ontop of all that, its cheap and not too far from the crib.

Cant go on the regular though. Ill fukk around and be :flabbynsick: by Christmas. And I aint even touched them desserts yet.

It aint fair :mjcry: