Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bout to head to Benihana tonight for my girls bday.

Shes bringin her hoodrat friend and add to that I'm not happy about her seeing those bullshyt FB messages. :birdman:

Please don't let any fukkery go down.

EDIT: @Rawtid :russ: I'm quite the looker tho :sas2:
Yeah but you make the dumbest moves sometimes. Being handsome and stupid is going to get old really fast. You're going to be handsome all your life and chicks like her are a dime a dozen. She doesn't think highly enough of herself to be your wife, but she will fukk you while she's will another guy? That shyt isn't cute and that how you end up with a bird brain ass baby mother. You're smart. You're driven. Stop letting shyt like this side step you. You already have enough issues with the broad you're with now.

Read the Brass knuckle finance book! In the book, dude said one of the first things he got rid of when he start getting his shyt together were women :russ:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah my mom wants me to go somewhere with my brother and her, but I don't even want to be around him.

But she's pushing it because I'm leaving for Europe but I'm really not trying to

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
@Xenos thanks for the drop

trouble_3709-700.jpg

no problem breh

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but you make the dumbest moves sometimes. Being handsome and stupid is going to get old really fast. You're going to be handsome all your life and chicks like her are a dime a dozen. She doesn't think highly enough of herself to be your wife, but she will fukk you while she's will another guy? That shyt isn't cute and that how you ended up with a bird brain ass baby mother. You're smart. You're driven. Stop letting shyt like this side step you. You already have enough issues with the broad you're with now.

Read the Brass knuckle finance book! In the book, dude said one of the first things he got rid of when he start getting his shyt together were women :russ:
fixed

You need to leave these girls alone.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I do like living in the south.

Nothing hidden like in the north and the west.

Issues between groups are open and known so you can never stay asleep about the friction between the groups.

Last edited: