Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
when people joked and complained about out of shape whites getting with blacks i thought they were exaggerating, but cooooot damn that shyt is the norm in milwaukee. the two times i been there i've seen black men at the pinnacle of their shape with some disgusting droopy stomach white women

pretty black girls with zack galifinakis lookalikes or hippies.

im sure they have great personalities but

:mindblown: is going on?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn... I see your point. That's your little brother
Yeah, but I already told him its principle over family. I'm not the one to disrespect, and I'm not one to disrespect. I'm trying to achieve things so anything negative regardless of its relation to me will gently be disregarded.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when people joked and complained about out of shape whites getting with blacks i thought they were exaggerating, but cooooot damn that shyt is the norm in milwaukee. the two times i been there i've seen black men at the pinnacle of their shape with some disgusting droopy stomach white women

pretty black girls with zack galifinakis lookalikes or hippies.

im sure they have great personalities but

:mindblown: is going on?
Did they have a shape

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I gotta get outta this job. :snoop:

Just had a fat hoodrat bytch cuss me out because I called her "ma'am". Told her I'm not gonna argue with her and it set her off even more :heh: I know now why some of these bytches are so bitter.

Said I have horrible customer service and I should've followed her around the store and told her the prices that are in big bold numbers. :dahell:

Had an interview over Skype today that went well. Shiiit, I'd rather be getting unemployment that do this shyt any longer.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
2ltr8te.jpg