Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Playing that DS2 in the coupe, windows down. Look out the window at the red light and see a bytch doing this

tumblr_myyzieqvyY1r1p6w8o1_250.gif

My reaction: :wtf:.... :francis:....:heh:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got some asian bytch been flagging me down for 2 weeks and i been avoiding her
not really in the mood to go out tonight either. guess ima try to get my balls gargled

1321928682926.jpg

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
My girl: My friend does protests and marches :jawalrus:

Me: Oh word? have I met her before? :lupe:

My girl: No and you never will :birdman:

Me: why not? something wrong? :dwillhuh:

My girl: She's thicker than me and you'd be all over her :ufdup:

Me: :wtf: :ld: :yeshrug:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the phase of my sunburn where my entire top layer of skin is peeling. Y'all don't know my struggle, I'm so fukking itchy it's unbearable. I just went out and bought benadryl and took 3 of them. I just want the itch to stop :mjcry:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you. What did your bro do
Called me a hoe and said he doesn't fukk with me because I confronted him about wearing my shirt and smoking out in it and then sleeping in it, all while having no job and not being in school at 20 years old, yet he's trying to train for a d1 college tryout but can't even keep his grades up in the first place.

Amongst many other things like me coming home after being outside working and seeing him and friends high on the couch playing video games while my mothers dog has crapped all over the carpet.

And a few other things like leaving the whole house dirty, having a broad spend the night while my moms at work and then having sex in the house and my mom finding a condom wrapper. Dudes just someone I don't need in my life

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Called me a hoe and said he doesn't fukk with me because I confronted him about wearing my shirt and smoking out in it and then sleeping in it, all while having no job and not being in school at 20 years old, yet he's trying to train for a d1 college tryout but can't even keep his grades up in the first place.

Amongst many other things like me coming home after being outside working and seeing him and friends high on the couch playing video games while my mothers dog has crapped all over the carpet.

And a few other things like leaving the whole house dirty, having a broad spend the night while my moms at work and then having sex in the house and my mom finding a condom wrapper. Dudes just someone I don't need in my life
Damn... I see your point. That's your little brother