Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I didn't post a lot back then but I was there...

Kitt/Connie, DJ F*kalya, Winb83, ADD, Rawtid, LilNuk, Kolo, Malc, Nigerian, Jmurd, Buckeye, etc... Too many to name

Entertainment...

:lbafro:
Wow I remember all those names :ohhh: I mainly post in the sports section.I was rarely in The Ladies Room.Can't forget Jilla82

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was lurking on :hamster: in my teens. Message boards will only become more interactive.

Especially since they're better now than ever.

Happy birthday breh. I'm fukked up at work and nobody is coming in the door.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any of you brehs ever vacationed at an all inclusive spot? If so let me know what to expect.

Thinking about going to Jamaica in oct if i dont go to new orleans

At the very least all meals and drinks (rail liquor) are included. There may be add-ons you can purchase like have it include coupons for activities or top shelf alcohol or something like that. Each place is different, you should browse their website and see if you can get details or give them a call.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My relationship with my girl is great, but I'm just not ready for this committed lifestyle at this juncture in my life. I got selfish desires and shyt I wanna do dolo

I just wanna put it on pause and comeback in 3-5 yrs :wow:

It's tough breh(rette)s:to:
Break up with her and slore it up then. The more quickly you get it out of your system, the faster you'll realize how wack it is.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Break up with her and slore it up then. The more quickly you get it out of your system, the faster you'll realize how wack it is.

I don't necessarily want to slore it up lol. I have noticed more attention from other women, but that's not really a huge breaking up point for me.

She's just pointed out a lot of selfish stuff I do, I acknowledge it. But I'm not really ready to give it up. I'd rather be by myself, quiet, relaxing, taking things at my pace majority of the time, so the whole relationship thing is a total 180 for me. I've grown in the year we've been dating/in a relationship but it's still foreign for me

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't necessarily want to slore it up lol. I have noticed more attention from other women, but that's not really a huge breaking up point for me.

She's just pointed out a lot of selfish stuff I do, I acknowledge it. But I'm not really ready to give it up. I'd rather be by myself, quiet, relaxing, taking things at my pace majority of the time, so the whole relationship thing is a total 180 for me. I've grown in the year we've been dating/in a relationship but it's still foreign for me
I know what you mean. I think there is a way to have both. If you need time to yourself, just take it. Shouldn't be a big deal to her if you two are spending regular time together.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
If you have kids, please don't bore single, childless people with stories about how great your kids are. We're happy you love your kids, but we have more pressing things on our minds, like how to enjoy all this extra cash and freedom we have.
tumblr_mevnfwF7JC1qjn1nso1_500.gif

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I know what you mean. I think there is a way to have both. If you need time to yourself, just take it. Shouldn't be a big deal to her if you two are spending regular time together.

Trying to find that balance. A move to a new city might help me