Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
Caught my girl possibly cheating. Made a video for proof but still can't start a topic so I thought I would drop it here.Would love some help.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can feel my depression trying to set in.

I'm not even a depressed type of person, so its always mad confusing when it starts to hit....sigh

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My relationship with my girl is great, but I'm just not ready for this committed lifestyle at this juncture in my life. I got selfish desires and shyt I wanna do dolo

I just wanna put it on pause and comeback in 3-5 yrs :wow:

It's tough breh(rette)s:to:
I got caught up on Facebook today. bytches from back home talkin bout I can always fukk any time I want. Even after they get married one day :noah:

She saw the messages and had a fit.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I got caught up on Facebook today. bytches from back home talkin bout I can always fukk any time I want. Even after they get married one day :noah:

:whoo:
How u calm her down?

I'm a creature of habit, so if she catch me it's because I'll be doing something out the ordinary. I'm trying my best to stay on the straight and narrow...:win:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:heh: Did you read this out loud? Are your parents married? Picture your mom telling some old nikka that :russ: Why is that attractive to you?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bout to head to Benihana tonight for my girls bday.

Shes bringin her hoodrat friend and add to that I'm not happy about her seeing those bullshyt FB messages. :birdman:

Please don't let any fukkery go down.

EDIT: @Rawtid :russ: I'm quite the looker tho :sas2: