Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
if this Drake stuff leads to ghost writing being givin an official pass in Rap that will be the official death of Rap.

I did give some female rappers a pass though :yeshrug: probably because they were so few

PAUSE. My Drake stanning aside, this is far from the first high profile accusation of ghostwriting. And while I seriously doubt it's true, it's far from "the" death knell.

It's an open secret at this point that some rappers have someone else write a few or more of their verses, people don't care about it as much as "we" claim. Plus, there's plenty rappers who write their own shyt and still suck.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Wisdom tooth was hurtin the fukk outta me yesterday so I went in for a cleaning.

Gotta get 3 wisdom teeth out asap.

Got 3 jobs lined up with one being a dream job for any Black man living in Atlanta. :blessed:

Almost makes me wanna quit this job but I'll stick with it til something is guaranteed

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Any tips for how to shave as a black man?

Is the Magic Shave (Extra Strength) Powder good? If so, I have trouble mixing it without it being too watery.

Are clippers good? I tried using one but it hurt my face a little bit and didn't shave it very well. Any advice for what I should use?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm at work, on the tarmac, working with planes. It was 96 degrees outside yesterday.

I'm walking with my friend and I stop by a cooler and fill my (2.5 inch in diameter/3 inch in height) cup with water, then I poured it in on my face, you get so much gunk on your face from those engines blowing in your face.

My station manager (the head guy in charge): Hey Fox, why don't you use the mister instead?

I looked over and my supervisor is there too, I don't like the idea of the mister and them suggesting it because I feel like they have some weird white fetish to see me in it, mainly because they have authority and after working they would like to see me cool myself off in this thing like a pig does with mud.

Me: no, I'm cool, thank you.

My supervisor: so you would rather just waste everybody's water?

Me: I am everybody.

Shut him up and walked off.

Funny because my station manager who sits in his office all day comes out in slacks and a polo and gets on the belt loader (its ran out of battery), while my supervisor and a few other coworkers push it so he can steer it in the right direction.

:snoop: I told my friend "man this picture depicts and summarizes everything that capitalist America is about, its disgusting"

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Any tips for how to shave as a black man?

Is the Magic Shave (Extra Strength) Powder good? If so, I have trouble mixing it without it being too watery.

Are clippers good? I tried using one but it hurt my face a little bit and didn't shave it very well. Any advice for what I should use?
I use the Fusion Pro Glide then apply Tend Skin then add Bump Stopper 2 at the end

No complaints so far

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Glasgow finally decides to have a dry day on the day i leave.
its a city known for its dull, rainy weather but they've had a wetter summer that usual apparently..its felt like fall at times.

good city though.
architecture reminds me of NY/Chicago in a tiny scale..same energy but friendlier.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Any of you brehs ever vacationed at an all inclusive spot? If so let me know what to expect.

Thinking about going to Jamaica in oct if i dont go to new orleans

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
:krs: crazy thing is some of us are still on here going strong.You,me,Reincar,Kevm,etc and we will be ones on here until we old and gray.lol
I didn't post a lot back then but I was there...

Kitt/Connie, DJ F*kalya, Winb83, ADD, Rawtid, LilNuk, Kolo, Malc, Nigerian, Jmurd, Buckeye, etc... Too many to name

Entertainment...

:lbafro: