Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
How much money is your mistake going to cost the company, if any?

Won't cost any money per se, but it will cost alot of people time and headache to clean up. Was highly visible to a number of executives, so thats why it was a big deal. I fukked up a payroll transaction that was legally bound to happen before end of month. Luckily i caught it early enough to fix it so people get their bonuses, but my pride is shot.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Florida is the most useless state in america. At 7:00 in the morning it is a heat wave,it makes no sense at all for it to be that hot in the morning

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Won't cost any money per se, but it will cost alot of people time and headache to clean up. Was highly visible to a number of executives, so thats why it was a big deal. I fukked up a payroll transaction that was legally bound to happen before end of month. Luckily i caught it early enough to fix it so people get their bonuses, but my pride is shot.
you're more than likely good, especially if you can answer all their questions on their concerns.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
did anybody elses font size and skin color change out the blue just now? :wtf:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I fukkked up something next level within my first 3 months of my current job. I mean next level fukked up.

12 years later.........................still here.

This will pass and be fine.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the more money i make the less work i have to do :wow:
i just remember how hard i used to work at fukkin nordstrom when i was an undergrad, come home feet all hot n tired :sadcam:
weekends wasted at work
it's 10:17am and i've been on since 6:30am, and i havent done shyt at work :blessed:

I feel guilty sometimes at how little work I have at times...

Naaaaaaah. We earned this shyt breh.

:blessed:

957ed00a4b2f28845120ceb1de3ec273.jpg