Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
My co-worker overheard me talking about him farting in the office and I think he's mad. :laugh: Oh well, you're a grown man you have no business letting out SBD farts...on purpose...in an office that you share with me. :manny:
:davefiasco:

"What are these u...."

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
My co-worker overheard me talking about him farting in the office and I think he's mad. :laugh: Oh well, you're a grown man you have no business letting out SBD farts...on purpose...in an office that you share with me. :manny:

So now he has to say "I promise I won't fart around it" or something similar to the end of everything he says :umad:

Paying someone else to do that shyt...Priceless!!

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Brothers who aren't overprotective >>>

Bruh walked into the room cand caught me with his sister pinned up to the wall fukking her from the back and ain't say shyt. Tried to play it off like he ain't say shyt. Then told me later he caught me but didn't give a fukk :heh:

Basically hit me with the "she's a grown ass woman, I don't give a fukk :manny:"

Wish more brothers were like you my nikka :salute:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
shyt went all the way up the food chain, breh. I already owned up to it but I gotta give a debrief to various HNICs.

How else can I explain to them "I fukked up brehs" :snoop:

Told my wife they may fire me :to::mjcry:
Nah....that won't happen. It's only bad when you don't own it or try to cover it up.

Mistakes happen.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Xenos thanks for the drop

trouble_3709-700.jpg

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Had my first piano lesson in a while today, after getting a distinction on my grade 5 exam.

We're going full hog and skipping 6 and 7, and we're gonna work towards grade 8 straight away. I could be ready for it as early as summer next year! That's pretty big for me, because it means I'll have enough pedigree to put on workshops and teach anyone (and charge a bit too! £30 an hour sounds decent to me)