Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Beautiful dumb women can be so fukking dangerous to everyone around them, and it's not even their fault.
Met a new guy I really like so far.....and my birthday this weekend......thinking about getting the birthday dyck....but i only known him three weeks :mjcry:

Three weeks?:dwillhuh:

I would've stopped responding to you by now, he must be a good dude. I hope you let him hit, obviously he's really into you if he's stuck around for three weeks without smashing. Go ahead and get that

Anyways.

Why wasn't I told about this song?

:

My new shyt.:banderas:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
if this Drake stuff leads to ghost writing being givin an official pass in Rap that will be the official death of Rap.

I did give some female rappers a pass though :yeshrug: probably because they were so few

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_nrpkz3TnvR1r3z5kqo1_1280.jpg

:noah:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Beautiful dumb women can be so fukking dangerous to everyone around them, and it's not even their fault.

Three weeks?:dwillhuh:

I would've stopped responding to you by now, he must be a good dude. I hope you let him hit, obviously he's really into you if he's stuck around for three weeks without smashing. Go ahead and get that

Anyways.

Why wasn't I told about this song?

:

My new shyt.:banderas:

bumped this shyt LOUD today

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My co-worker overheard me talking about him farting in the office and I think he's mad. :laugh: Oh well, you're a grown man you have no business letting out SBD farts...on purpose...in an office that you share with me. :manny:

So now he has to say "I promise I won't fart around it" or something similar to the end of everything he says :umad:

Last night I chose to clean the house rather than play on the innanet. Waking up to a clean house>>>:blessed:

Paying someone else to do that shyt...Priceless!!