Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U normally just call especially if its important but if its a woman I'm hitting up and she never response or takes hours to text back I just

:camby:
Toss a chick because she has a life, brehs. You better get one, sitting around waiting on a text. (Just kidding, you the homie) :hug:

Got that job, then go that 1st paycheck, now I got my debit card. :wow:

The summer is mine. :banderas:
How much of it did you save?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
man this summer..the money ive been spending....i swear after nyc next month and mexico labor day weekend im keepin my ass in the spot...well i wont need to go nowhere anyways...football season will have started :blessed: #byrdgang

i also have to learn that i cant be opening any coli thread like that at work...i opened that birdman thread and one of my coworkers saw that pic :francis:..shyt isnt cool

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Met a new guy I really like so far.....and my birthday this weekend......thinking about getting the birthday dyck....but i only known him three weeks :mjcry:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
So what you gonna do:francis:
I'm torn part of me is like...i'm young, single, I like him...we're humans...let's rub these genitals....feel me?
....but eventually over time, them hormones calm down and I might be like :francis: gotta start making better decisions..... should have kept my legs closed

so hard to choose :hamster:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I'm torn part of me is like...i'm young, single, I like him...we're humans...let's rub these genitals....feel me?
....but eventually over time, them hormones calm down and I might be like :francis: gotta start making better decisions..... should have kept my legs closed

so hard to choose :hamster:

I understand that..

How old are you?