Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
I wish other white posters would just say they're white rather than pretending to be something you're not. Yall are basically just racially cross dressing online. Stop creating false black opinions and experiences that diminish the real ones just because you think pretending to be black makes you're point better, it doesn't. Just make you're point as the white person you are, if it happens to come off as "pro-black" it's probably just humanist and not pushing any secret agendas. Yall fukkin corny, playing ethnic dress up...

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm drunk for the first time and why do people dothis:mindblown: u justfeel dizzy

I took my 10mins to make 2 sandwiches and i dropped them walking out the kitchen. When i finish eating im going to sleep

tumblr_lu4pb5zOyr1qe59m0o1_500.gif

cS1sG.gif

img-770869-2-1319356.jpg

sandwich.gif

:russ:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish other white posters would just say they're white rather than pretending to be something you're not. Yall are basically just racially cross dressing online. Stop creating false black opinions and experiences that diminish the real ones just because you think pretending to be black makes you're point better, it doesn't. Just make you're point as the white person you are, if it happens to come off as "pro-black" it's probably just humanist and not pushing any secret agendas. Yall fukkin corny, playing ethnic dress up...

shyt would be crazy to really know who is white and who isnt.

That day would consist of epic fukkery.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
So now my father is on hospice :(. I'm running through mixed emotions right now. I can accept some what that this is apart of life and I don't want my father to suffer anymore. I mean just imagine how much pain a person must be in to want to leave this earth and cross over into the unknown.

What's killing me the most right now is what my mother is suppose to do? My father has always been the leader of the household. My mother now wants me to move back in. Which I really really don't want to do. Errrr.

Life is short. Whatever dreams you have, start on them "NOW". Not tomorrow. I am blessed that luckily I have a great job that allows me to help my mother financially. I really really want to say life is unfair but I have to remember that when my father was first diagnosed, they gave him 3 months to live. It's been 2 and 1/2 years. A lot of people don't make it to 64.

Forget a social life, my plan forward is to put all my energy into getting this company off the ground and have my mother not have to work within 2-5 years.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
fukk it. Just gonna keep applying and see what sticks.

Retail is not for me. I understand I asked for the "urban store" as they call it but gotdamn :damn: if my people don't piss me off with the entitlement and ignorance when I'm just trying to help. A lot of us are cheap as fukk and it's not helping me get paid.

I should be hearing register sounds when they walk through the door. Instead I know they're going for the cheapest thing so lately its been hard not to have the :beli: face on at all times.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So now my father is on hospice :(. I'm running through mixed emotions right now. I can accept some what that this is apart of life and I don't want my father to suffer anymore. I mean just imagine how much pain a person must be in to want to leave this earth and cross over into the unknown.

What's killing me the most right now is what my mother is suppose to do? My father has always been the leader of the household. My mother now wants me to move back in. Which I really really don't want to do. Errrr.

Life is short. Whatever dreams you have, start on them "NOW". Not tomorrow. I am blessed that luckily I have a great job that allows me to help my mother financially. I really really want to say life is unfair but I have to remember that when my father was first diagnosed, they gave him 3 months to live. It's been 2 and 1/2 years. A lot of people don't make it to 64.

Forget a social life, my plan forward is to put all my energy into getting this company off the ground and have my mother not have to work within 2-5 years.

Stay strong fam. Best wishes to you and your family

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Damn breh:mjcry: