Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
Movers came today to pick up all the boxes and furniture. Gonna be doing some back and forth in the month of August, but Michigan in the rear view for the most part. A Nukka even changed his Netflix delivery address, so you know it's real. :mjcry:

Wetin do you? It's only the next step in your journey and you get to spend more time with your wife. My ex is also moving away from Ann Arbor in early August.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to start back going to the gym yesterday evening. Of course the gym I go to was shut down..yeah it is in a hood spot so I shouldn't even be going there anyway.:francis:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been slapping Gerald levert all day :noah: didn't know he had slaps I've only heard his Lsg stuff and "Thinking about it", until today!

People tell me I'm a flirt lolol.
I gave this girl my number today, she's still living with her ex but she's cool so its whatever.

One girl at my work, she's engaged, but I was playing with an older woman and I asked her if she wanted some chocolate and she started laughing and left.

Then the girl who's about my age and engaged goes:

"I want some chocolate" :shaq:
And hip bumps me

Me: "woah, you got a ring on your finger though" :comeon:

She laughs but still I kinda flirt the next day with her.

I can't help it though, affection and taking care of women in subtle ways and flirting and touching and complimenting them is just so fulfilling to me.

But why am I getting so wiped out by work by the end of the day