Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:
Now I know why people get fukked up before starting their retail shift
People intoxicate themselves before they do things because they're weak and incapable of handling the reality of their situation. They'd rather dilute themselves before putting forth a foot to take a step in another direction, because security comforts them but their reality burns them. Double edged sword

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
People intoxicate themselves before they do things because they're weak and incapable of handling the reality of their situation. They'd rather dilute themselves before putting forth a foot to take a step in another direction, because security comforts them but their reality burns them. Double edged sword
:ehh:

Sometimes you just stop and think "I got a college degree to deal with these idiots?" :mindblown:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
From an astrological viewpoint, HIP-HOP is a Leo. And that is precise. HIP-HOP requires attention at all times, and will fall upon its own sword to achieve its ends and fulfill its needs. This is interesting what is happening in this "game" all at once. Next month is gonna be way more intense.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Hamburger goulash with ziti noodles, buttery garlic bread, and iced tea :eat::cheers:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
my mother text me sayin my sons being bad
im bout to drive my ass over to Ft.Greene and wear into that behind
fukk around