Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guns come from Yucatán,

Jammy you the man, you the man
tumblr_n1h269GF3i1s1odoso1_500.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just toxins in general :patrice: I just found out you cant put styrofoam in the microwave and then drink/eat the food :huhldup: Im gonna die brehs:mjcry:
We're all going to die...eventually.

But for detoxing you don't really "need" any pills, it's a waste of money, imo. You can get the same from fresh produce, just do a juice fast or something. I'm having problems with GERD and reflux so I'm switching back to a raw food diet...not 100% but at least 75%. It made life so much easier.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I'm 22 (23 in late September), make $10 an hour and live at home.

I have 3 bills: my car ($172 every 2 weeks), insurance ($256) and my phone ranges from $60-90.

I'm not in debt, record is clean, credit is fine (to my knowledge), I'm single and I can basically do whatever I want.

I'm happy with my life and shyt but I know I'm blessed to be in a position like this. I could be doing so much more to make sure I have to do a lot less in the future (if that makes sense).

It feels like I should start setting up some way to make myself large sums of $$$ even though I don't care about money like that.

Thing is, I have no idea what to do. All I know is I want to live a very comfortable life.

What would you do if you were in my position?

Figure out a way to make more money (legally and repeating)

You're only living comfortable because your folks putting a roof over your head. What would you do if they could no longer provide?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women who apply make up using outdated unappreciation. I don't even wear make up and I know you shouldn't be lining your damn lips with black lip liner. You look "old".

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Real talk, if my moms is tryna move down here and rent something, why not we rent a house for now? :yeshrug:

I mean, if she only wants to visit for a few weeks at a time, why not? I don't mind saving $$

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

@3:49

"You gonna let a high school dropout, somebody who lives in abandon building, someone who ate out off trash, OUT DO YOU. I couldn't hardly read when I got to college, and you gonna let me OUT DO YOU"

Goosebumps. :wow:

I need to step up! I've always doubted myself as a young man. now my whole mind set is change because of this video. I need to put in more work on myself if I want to succeed.