Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
breh, 2 more of my work friends are leaving - this week and next, another wants to leave but it's hard cuz she needs a visa....i'm gonna be here alone until i can make moves in march :sad:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I had this really weird dream last night that had me cracking up in the middle of the night when I woke up from it, but now as I try to remember it, it really wasn't that hilarious at all :pachaha:

I was dreaming the Raiders were playing the Steelers and for some reason Sebastian Janikowski was playing QB. They had the ball at the goal line, but Janikowski fumbled the snap, and then picked up the ball, ran 30 yards backwards to avoid the rush, threw the ball, but it was a duck and it got picked off. :heh:

Football needs to start again.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
breh, 2 more of my work friends are leaving - this week and next, another wants to leave but it's hard cuz she needs a visa....i'm gonna be here alone until i can make moves in march :sad:

That happened at my last job, it was depressing. And the other people that I was cool with, we would have opposite shifts.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Ey brehs and brehettes, let me know if I'm being petty or bougie. :patrice:

If you're having an event, and I know you personally, if you don't hit me up personally by text or phone call, I don't feel like I need to go nor do I feel like I was really invited. Throwing that shyt up on Instagram isn't an invitation to me :yeshrug:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

If you're having an event, and I know you personally, if you don't hit me up personally by text or phone call, I don't feel like I need to go nor do I feel like I was really invited. Throwing that shyt up on Instagram isn't an invitation to me :yeshrug:
I agree with you. If u REALLY want me to be there you gonna hit my line about it

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Ate this double salmon burger yesterday goddammit it was good
ZKzvI8P.jpg
@Raedawn07

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:noah: I'm trying to be good. What is that sauce?

This is the salad I made, and ate for lunch today no thanks to you and Joey Chizzle :wtb:

2gxij2c.jpg
Its a Danish remoulade sauce...sooooooooooooogoooddddd...w/arugula of course. The salmon is fresh as hell too :wow:

Take away the berries and gimme that salad now.

And I know not what you speak of to the bolded :mjpls:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Man, I am so f***king heated right now. Like I cannot believe this BS.

My brother goes out and gets a new car, a got damn Hyundai genesis coupe, he traded his old one in and they gave him 10G's for it.

This is his first car in his name, which I congratulated him on and told him how it would help improve his credit, yet he forgot to tell me his monthly payments( and really at the time I didn't care ).

My mother just told me and told me not to say anything. He is paying around $729 a month.

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop: and he didn't even need a new car!!!!

How the hell is somebody paying that much for a f***king car and not feel stupid? I bet when he left, the car salesmen went
:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::deadmanny:.

I swear I am ready to get into it with him. But I know a fight will break out over it and with my father being sick I really don't have the energy for it( Didn't sleep last night ).

I don't condone paying that much ever for a car, but if you were going to pay that much, it better be a Audi, Benz or BMW.

man I am ready to break his neck, He didn't even bother to negotiate with the dealer( not that it would of helped that much ).

:camby:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I'm 22 (23 in late September), make $10 an hour and live at home.

I have 3 bills: my car ($172 every 2 weeks), insurance ($256) and my phone ranges from $60-90.

I'm not in debt, record is clean, credit is fine (to my knowledge), I'm single and I can basically do whatever I want.

I'm happy with my life and shyt but I know I'm blessed to be in a position like this. I could be doing so much more to make sure I have to do a lot less in the future (if that makes sense).

It feels like I should start setting up some way to make myself large sums of $$$ even though I don't care about money like that.

Thing is, I have no idea what to do. All I know is I want to live a very comfortable life.

What would you do if you were in my position?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I have 3 bills: my car ($172 every 2 weeks), insurance ($256) and my phone ranges from $60-90.

I'm not in debt, record is clean, credit is fine (to my knowledge), I'm single and I can basically do whatever I want.

I'm happy with my life and shyt but I know I'm blessed to be in a position like this. I could be doing so much more to make sure I have to do a lot less in the future (if that makes sense).

It feels like I should start setting up some way to make myself large sums of $$$ even though I don't care about money like that.

Thing is, I have no idea what to do. All I know is I want to live a very comfortable life.

What do yo do with the money you have left over?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Nah, I'm the same way. If we have each others numbers, I would at least expect a text or something.

For example, my homie from college had a bday party a couple months back. We didn't have each other numbers at the time. So I dm him to let him know I wanted to go, we exchanged numbers, and he hit me up a few days before to remind me & ask if I was still showing up.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Your brother got finessed big time. Crazy thing, I was looking at that same car as a possible option to buy, and it was a 2012 certified, 35k for just under 15k. but $729 a month for a fukking Hyundai :huhldup: