Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I don't have tinder and I don't even be really paying these women no mind. I noticed though working on a plane this flight attendant kept trying to get my attention and I just ignored her :noah:

I'm not trying to play these games with girls who want attention. You really better be offering something if I'm offering my attention.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 22 (23 in late September), make $10 an hour and live at home.

I have 3 bills: my car ($172 every 2 weeks), insurance ($256) and my phone ranges from $60-90.

I'm not in debt, record is clean, credit is fine (to my knowledge), I'm single and I can basically do whatever I want.

I'm happy with my life and shyt but I know I'm blessed to be in a position like this. I could be doing so much more to make sure I have to do a lot less in the future (if that makes sense).

It feels like I should start setting up some way to make myself large sums of $$$ even though I don't care about money like that.

Thing is, I have no idea what to do. All I know is I want to live a very comfortable life.

What would you do if you were in my position?
Well I'm in the same position almost and I'm saving to travel. Go to school and get your AA

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man as a kid I always was fascinated by Japan. I wanted to be a samurai. I wanted to live in Tokyo. I love Japan. I say I'm going to Europe but deep down think about Japan sometimes.

Oh well I put my notice in so I'll have to decide soon enough

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm 22 (23 in late September), make $10 an hour and live at home.

I have 3 bills: my car ($172 every 2 weeks), insurance ($256) and my phone ranges from $60-90.

I'm not in debt, record is clean, credit is fine (to my knowledge), I'm single and I can basically do whatever I want.

I'm happy with my life and shyt but I know I'm blessed to be in a position like this. I could be doing so much more to make sure I have to do a lot less in the future (if that makes sense).

It feels like I should start setting up some way to make myself large sums of $$$ even though I don't care about money like that.

Thing is, I have no idea what to do. All I know is I want to live a very comfortable life.

What would you do if you were in my position?

You can go back to school and pursue your AA/BA if you want. You can learn a skill (construction trades or other trade schools of your interest), join the army, open your own business, something that you love waking up to everyday. I'm kinda in the same situation as you, but I'm a little stable this time. You're in a perfect situation. Now you can work on yourself as a young man, and pursue whatever it is you want to do. ( meaning you have no distractions under your belt- ie, no baby/baby mama drama). Good look my brother.

OT-
bild-9_135864331.jpg

magnum_-_jamaican_tonic_wine_with_iron_vitamins_-_20cl_-_16.5_abv.jpg

Just.....:noah:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had this really weird dream last night that had me cracking up in the middle of the night when I woke up from it, but now as I try to remember it, it really wasn't that hilarious at all :pachaha:

I was dreaming the Raiders were playing the Steelers and for some reason Sebastian Janikowski was playing QB. They had the ball at the goal line, but Janikowski fumbled the snap, and then picked up the ball, ran 30 yards backwards to avoid the rush, threw the ball, but it was a duck and it got picked off. :heh:

Football needs to start again.

:russ:

image.jpg