Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Figure out a way to make more money (legally and repeating)

You're only living comfortable because your folks putting a roof over your head. What would you do if they could no longer provide?
Oh I know that's why I live the way I do. I'm trying to think of a way to provide for myself and become independent. I don't want to ask anyone else for shyt.

I'm able to move out, I've been able to but I'm waiting until I find a job that pays at least $15 an hour. I want to make sure I don't hate going to it everyday as well.

As far as going to school goes, all I see myself doing is getting into debt. I'm staying away from it until I know 150% what I want to do.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i got ANOTHER fukkin ticket in Jersey :deadmanny:
im not even breakin 20 in a residential :snoop:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Just toxins in general :patrice: I just found out you cant put styrofoam in the microwave and then drink/eat the food :huhldup: Im gonna die brehs:mjcry:

I recently read the Ramen Noodles cup.

2011_12_6_tip_002.jpg

Not to mention all summer I've been riding around with a pack of bottled water in the back seat.

I'm surprised I'm still alive :whew:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im listening to the news. One of the pieces was about a police officer stopping a Hispanic guy for j walking and asking if the guy has a gun on him. Well it went to court and the judge said it was illegal because a police officer has to have a specific reason for asking if a citizen has a gun on them

:umad:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Man, I am so f***king heated right now. Like I cannot believe this BS.

My brother goes out and gets a new car, a got damn Hyundai genesis coupe, he traded his old one in and they gave him 10G's for it.

This is his first car in his name, which I congratulated him on and told him how it would help improve his credit, yet he forgot to tell me his monthly payments( and really at the time I didn't care ).

My mother just told me and told me not to say anything. He is paying around $729 a month.

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop: and he didn't even need a new car!!!!

How the hell is somebody paying that much for a f***king car and not feel stupid? I bet when he left, the car salesmen went
:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::deadmanny:.

I swear I am ready to get into it with him. But I know a fight will break out over it and with my father being sick I really don't have the energy for it( Didn't sleep last night ).

I don't condone paying that much ever for a car, but if you were going to pay that much, it better be a Audi, Benz or BMW.

man I am ready to break his neck, He didn't even bother to negotiate with the dealer( not that it would of helped that much ).

:camby:
Tell him return that fukking car back to the dealer !!:damn:Jesus Christ, $720.00 a month for a car, :dead:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I keep meeting people who live that fast money lifestyle (scams/robbery/dope game/etc) and it's enticing af but I can't help to feel like all the negative shyt they're doing will eventually come back to them in the worst way. It seems inevitable.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Only been down south for about a week and already have 2 accidents under my belt. My first at that. Geez my dad is gonna hate me:mjcry:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Bruh, I took my friend's son to my barber today and :dead: fam some old Dominican cat cut his hair, he's 10 and wanted stars on the side of his head and the dude fukked it all the way up. Them shyts looked like hexagons and octagons, the lil man still wanted to keep it because he begged his moms for them but I was like :Chill1: and made dude clean it up with a fade since they were low enough on the side of his head to get away with it. The other barbers were clowning him, he's not the dude I use in there, he's some 50+ dude and I figure :yeshrug: it's a lil kid and his cut is $10 while my dude takes around 45 mins and I wasn't about to wait. Needless to say I'll never let a kid sit in that dudes chair again, my barber was trying to warn me too but I was like :manny: I didn't think he could fukk it up that bad.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep meeting people who live that fast money lifestyle (scams/robbery/dope game/etc) and it's enticing af but I can't help to feel like all the negative shyt they're doing will eventually come back to them in the worst way. It seems inevitable.

Some time we need that fast money

Last edited:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Bruh, I took my friend's son to my barber today and :dead: fam some old Dominican cat cut his hair, he's 10 and wanted stars on the side of his head and the dude fukked it all the way up. Them shyts looked like hexagons and octagons, the lil man still wanted to keep it because he begged his moms for them but I was like :Chill1: and made dude clean it up with a fade since they were low enough on the side of his head to get away with it. The other barbers were clowning him, he's not the dude I use in there, he's some 50+ dude and I figure :yeshrug: it's a lil kid and his cut is $10 while my dude takes around 45 mins and I wasn't about to wait. Needless to say I'll never let a kid sit in that dudes chair again, my barber was trying to warn me too but I was like :manny: I didn't think he could fukk it up that bad.
You need yo ass whooped :comeon: