@GollyImGully @BigE214 @CHICAGO

i copped that crown brush :wow:

onyxfeat.jpg
:ohwow2:U a legend

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, I took my friend's son to my barber today and :dead: fam some old Dominican cat cut his hair, he's 10 and wanted stars on the side of his head and the dude fukked it all the way up. Them shyts looked like hexagons and octagons, the lil man still wanted to keep it because he begged his moms for them but I was like :Chill1: and made dude clean it up with a fade since they were low enough on the side of his head to get away with it. The other barbers were clowning him, he's not the dude I use in there, he's some 50+ dude and I figure :yeshrug: it's a lil kid and his cut is $10 while my dude takes around 45 mins and I wasn't about to wait. Needless to say I'll never let a kid sit in that dudes chair again, my barber was trying to warn me too but I was like :manny: I didn't think he could fukk it up that bad.
:laugh: you really thought that old nikka was going to do a young nikka style?

And smh you out here playin saved games? You take him out for ice cream afterwards and tell him how special his mother is to you? You slippin.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I almost punched an off duty cop in the face yesterday.I'm glad I didn't cuz I woulda got shot or locked up

We ended up squashing it cuz he acknowledged he escalated the situation and we dapped up but shyt almost got real for homeboy

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to the bar last night cause I have a lowkey crush on one of the waitresses. Saw her but didn't say anything :snoop: didn't want her to think I solely came over there for her.

Ohh young man what will I do with you? :snoop:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to put myself in a position to be making good money... This minimum wage won't cut. Don't get me wrong I'm blessed to have a job and have money. But its like I don't even get to enjoy my money.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How you like it? Ive been wanting to pick one up around houston but don't know if I can justify $30 for a hair brush

Its good

I havent really used it too much yet

They sell em for 15-20 at my barbershop