Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
we're not worthy
tumblr_owx1tkHJDq1voiop9o1_540.jpg

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Girl I was feelin and vibing with pretty well seems to be playin me for attention. Found out from someone I know who saw her out in public that she was out obviously on a date with someone. A little salty but I know when to KIM.

shyt isn't fun though. Gon drink it off

I feel your pain fam.....Went on two bomb ass dates with a joint i was vibin with in a major way, we had a lot in common talked about anything with no frills and she was exactly my type physically....it legit had me hyped:wow:...we still texting each other back and forth for like 4 days, I shoot her text about when where gonna chill and see each other again....I get no answer, two days later i send her another again no reply...at that point i got the message and was dazed n confused at what went wrong.... i run into the mutual associate we have at the grocery store sometime later and i asked whats up with her friends and she i remind her to much of her ex and i had heartbreaker written all over him....i should have known it was to good to be true..its been like 3 weeks so I'm kinda over it now that i vented to a couple of my homies, but that shyt still stings:francis: ......my homie suggested i should go to her job and see whats good face to face but im like naw im just gonna take the L plus that bytch is probably nutty and even her friend hinted she's to damaged...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I feel your pain fam.....Went on two bomb ass dates with a joint i was vibin with in a major way, we had a lot in common talked about anything with no frills and she was exactly my type physically....it legit had me hyped:wow:...we still texting each other back and forth for like 4 days, I shoot her text about when where gonna chill and see each other again....I get no answer, two days later i send her another again no reply...at that point i got the message and was dazed n confused at what went wrong.... i run into the mutual associate we have at the grocery store sometime later and i asked whats up with her friends and she i remind her to much of her ex and i had heartbreaker written all over him....i should have known it was to good to be true..its been like 3 weeks so I'm kinda over it now that i vented to a couple of my homies, but that shyt still stings:francis: ......my homie suggested i should go to her job and see whats good face to face but im like naw im just gonna take the L plus that bytch is probably nutty and even her friend hinted she's to damaged...
Take the L breh. Slim chance you run into her again in passing. In the mean time keep it moving. Too many females out there to waste time on one who didn't want you from jump

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Take the L breh. Slim chance you run into her again in passing. In the mean time keep it moving. Too many females out there to waste time on one who didn't want you from jump

Word 100%...I'm usually good at scoping the bs out and fully grasp the numbers game, but that instant chemistry was what got me man...its all good like u said life moves on...

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Find some that loves you as much as this cat loves spaghetti

:wow::wow::wow:

giphy.gif

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
The coli has been huh interesting... Yeah that's the word interesting.

Just like old times...

On another note... I believe alot of posters that you guys believe are real people are some people's aliases.

They leave and stay gone for a bit... then all show back up at the same time...:jbhmm:
Time for that switch to be flipped