Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
what's the protocol for coppin scalped tickets???

got a friend who wants to see a show but all the cheap tickets seem sold out...can i just show up to the concert and find somebody slangin them???

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The coli has been huh interesting... Yeah that's the word interesting.

Just like old times...

On another note... I believe alot of posters that you guys believe are real people are some people's aliases.

They leave and stay gone for a bit... then all show back up at the same time...:jbhmm:

That's actually pretty pathetic if true. It happened back on SOHH. A poster made up a whole alias; YoHomeGirl. Had several thousand posts and some simps. Luckily she was a woman so none of them got truly humiliated. I can't remember if she was exposed or came clean herself due to an impending exposal. She was a prominent poster's cousin I believe. I don't if he knew of the ruse or not.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This M.I.C thing is like when Bradshaw went from beer swilling, rough neck a$$hole to a stereotypical Texas businessman. Just overnight and out of nowhere. But hey, do your thing breh.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Mental illnesses run rampant in this thread/on this site. Not bashing or looking down but hopefully yall get some help.

You are correct sir. But I'm not one to talk. However I've never presented myself as anything other than a semi-intelligent basket case. A lot of these people are in denial but this little thread like a window into their souls. It's interesting but only so much I can take. I used to follow this thread religiously but somewhere along the way it went completely off the rails. But this can also be a good outlet. Some people need that, especially if they are hermits.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No more cocoa krispies for me. Opened a box I had sitting for six months and whatever caffeine was that one bowl, it raised my anxiety up to the point where my shoulders, upper back, traps and left leg were cramping up. It was bad to the point I had to sleep it off where I skipped dinner. Still feeling it. I need a massage badly.

And they are selling rice krispies treats cereal. I have to chill with the sugar. In my 30s now so have to be more observant of how food reacts towards me. Not feeling hungry but that's because of gas. Haven't ate since 4 in the afternoon yesterday. :picard: was gonna eat in 3 in the morning but apparently it's not healthy to do that according to Google. Always get told not to eat late anyway by other people so I guess they are right.

Surprised my metabolism is going strong but I'm 9 years to 40 so... :yeshrug:awaiting whatever issues lingering issues as my body starts to peak and deteriorate. Still can't believe I'm 31. I'm starting to observe like my core personality because they say that someone's personality is set completely at 30.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm gonna try to go as werepanther MJ for Halloween. I'm talking the letterman's jacket and everything. :jbhmm: