Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I'm just extra immature for my age, but I don't see how my friends are raising kids. They admitted their mom take care of the kids mostly but still.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Maybe I'm just extra immature for my age, but I don't see how my friends are raising kids. They admitted their mom take care of the kids mostly but still.

I got pregnant at 18 and that's one thing I promised would never happen during my pregnancy. I would never put my child on anyone. I spread my legs to make him therefore I had to sacrifice to raise him.

A lot of younger girls don't get that concept and their parents and grandparents enable them.

I matured a lot between January 2009 and September 2009.

ModestMo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
z0BheIz.jpg

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Got ran up on by a set of cats last night while I was chilling on my front steps.

they must have stalked me from the bushes because the timing and execution off when they ran of for the ambush was impeccable, The tabby one was the leader
luckily, they didn't factor in my gate they would have to squeeze through, giving me just enough time to retreat

be safe out here my people

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Got ran up on by a set of cats last night while I was chilling on my front steps.

they must have stalked me from the bushes because the timing and execution off when they ran of for the ambush was impeccable, The tabby one was the leader
luckily, they didn't factor in my gate they would have to squeeze through, giving me just enough time to retreat

be safe out here my people
Get ran up on by a bunch of p*ssys brehs

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You are correct sir. But I'm not one to talk. However I've never presented myself as anything other than a semi-intelligent basket case. A lot of these people are in denial but this little thread like a window into their souls. It's interesting but only so much I can take. I used to follow this thread religiously but somewhere along the way it went completely off the rails. But this can also be a good outlet. Some people need that, especially if they are hermits.
@The M.I.C. is your alias.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I used to be the guy on fb when I was like 19 posting I'm drunk AF and post 20 statuses in a row about being drunk. But too many family members started adding me so I watched what I said now my professors are adding me on fb so I don't post at all any more and broke the habit of wanting too.

People really gotta post Every god damn thing they doing.

I'm in a snapschat group with over 700 people. One dude was smoking weed at his job in multiple snap stories talking about don't tell nobody :dahell: