Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
As am I. Like I've already stated, you arent aware of the powerful people I'm connected to so I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. 10+ people are already on alert, and I'm aware of signs to watch for in situations like these. If you want that pressure on you, then by all means... The first sign I see, and that's your ass. All I'm saying.

You're young.

You live for something material and terrestial..you wake up everyday wanting something you can see and touch. You have something to lose and that will always be your weakness..I have forfeited everything to gain my place and because of that..you'll never be stronger than me.

I'm going to hell and I don't regret the decisions that I've made to create that path but in losing my soul..I've gained power, ethereal power...ungodly manifestation of things you think you understand but don't. I'm old, I was raised up by a priestess, this is in my blood and in my bones..I am a chameleon, you'll never know me. If I bless by my lips, it will be made true and my curses do not return back to me. I don't know why you think you'll make me pause with these warnings..I don't care, your not recognized by the spirits as a man of strength when I studied your avi.

This is my final response to you.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You're young.

You live for something material and terrestial..you wake up everyday wanting something you can see and touch. You have something to lose and that will always be your weakness..I have forfeited everything to gain my place and because of that..you'll never be stronger than me.

I'm going to hell and I don't regret the decisions that I've made to create that path but in losing my soul..I've gained power, ethereal power...ungodly manifestation of things you think you understand but don't. I'm old, I was raised up by a priestess, this is in my blood and in my bones..I am a chameleon, you'll never know me. If I bless by my lips, it will be made true and my curses do not return back to me. I don't know why you think you'll make me pause with these warnings..I don't care, your not recognized by the spirits as a man of strength when I studied your avi.

This is my final response to you.
This response is all the evidence that I need to know that you're bluffing. I never said I was a man of strength personally. However, the people I know? :ufdup:
I have NOTHING to lose and I've already transcended to higher consciousness. I've also come to terms with the fact that the only thing certain in life is death, and I'm no longer afraid of it. As I've already stated, if you REALLY want that type of pressure on you, then do you. I'm no longer giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Make threats to troll on a forum and have your life ruined brehs...

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Before you start threatening people and making false claims about your life, maybe you should get rid of bum ass life story threads you've made :mjlol:
Some of y'all postings don't be adding up:gucci: