Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Giselle

Daps
Cardi and some other people I don't know is at my school y'all! lol

but I didn't go. I only like one of the line up's songs (Bodak Yellow) the rest is not my type of music. I went to the carnival instead but now I'm bored at home alone and on here. lol It is free for students and I plan on going again or everyday until it leaves, maybe take some of the babies.

My sister is there though, but she's working. This is kinda her first concert. She said that it is "lit af" and Cardi is acting a fool lol. I hope she had fun, gets a pic and some free shxt. I have to go get her at 1am bc we're still sharing a car :( lol

Anyway, I can't believe that I'm still not tired of this song yet! lol

#repost

Little btch, you can't fck with me if you wanted to
rs_300x300-160824094354-600-zendaya.gif

I make money moves
tenor.gif

& I'm quick, cut a ngga off, so don't get comfortable
giphy.gif

If you see me & I don't speak, that means I don't fck with you
aretha-patti-1.gif

I'm a boss, you a worker btch
v9MkU2.gif

Now she say she gone do what to who? Lets find out and see. You know where I'm at, you know where I be!
333yijp.gif

Honestly don't give a fck 'bout who ain't fond of me
mtqA0nu.gif

I don't bother with these heauxs, don't let these heauxs bother me
200w.webp

They see pictures, they say "goals" bytch I'm who they tryna be
200.gif

I'm the hottest in the street , know you prolly heard of me
tumblr_oll0qaybYu1sjc5sqo1_500.gif

My p*ssy glitter it's gold
tumblr_o6ol996fHJ1tcu68no1_400.gif

Had to let these bytches know , just in case these hoes forgot
rs_443x260-141021122736-anigif_enhanced-buzz-25540-1378682527-15.gif

tenor.gif

& my hair! I did NOT know that my hair was this curly (a couple of people told me that I looked like or reminded them of "the girl from blackish" with my hair like that & glasses, most of them were not black though, so I take it with many grains of salt lol). I got a hair cut, healed my scalp, did a dc and noticed some lovely curls, mostly 3c and 4a, almost lovely enough to wear a wash and go. I'll wait till next summer though, don't have time for that in the winter. It looks cute curly though, so maybe I will, idk. Glad that I found something to do with my hair for these up coming events! I still don't really like this school full of non blacks much, but it is much better when you take advantage of their resources. I had no idea this one could count as like, an internship/experience.

giphy.gif

My "friends" ( I feel like I only have acquaintances now #Aquarius) are off at medical school, law school, or traveling while I'm still in undergrad, I'm younger than them though, so it's ok I guess. I can't see myself being more than acquaintances with "others". Not sure how that sounds, but it's true. I always feels like work or professional when speaking with them. Still trying to find where the black people my age are hiding here. I have meet a few black people here, but :eh:....I am too "urban" for oreos and too proper for more urban/"hood" pple.

giphy.gif
:hula:
333yijp.gif

Oh! & y'all know that girl I was talking about in tinychat months ago? The fake taurus btch? She still wants to get in contact with me. Idk why, but like I said last time, I think it's bc she wants to be nosy and compare, but my nosy ass kinda wants to find out for sure.

Z0aZ6_s-200x150.gif

This site got pretty boring to me earlier this year and is worse now, I still get on when I'm bored though.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You're young.

You live for something material and terrestial..you wake up everyday wanting something you can see and touch. You have something to lose and that will always be your weakness..I have forfeited everything to gain my place and because of that..you'll never be stronger than me.

I'm going to hell and I don't regret the decisions that I've made to create that path but in losing my soul..I've gained power, ethereal power...ungodly manifestation of things you think you understand but don't. I'm old, I was raised up by a priestess, this is in my blood and in my bones..I am a chameleon, you'll never know me. If I bless by my lips, it will be made true and my curses do not return back to me. I don't know why you think you'll make me pause with these warnings..I don't care, your not recognized by the spirits as a man of strength when I studied your avi.

This is my final response to you.
Play Dungeons and Dragons instead of going outside to play sports as a kid brehs

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Dog my mind running all over the place right now.

It's like I love being at home chilling getting smacked watching my shyt and I sort of hate going out being in large groups. But at the same time being in college I feel like a total loser not wanting to go out and feel like I should because everyone else is doing it then at the same time I feel like a sheep because I'm just trying to do something that everyone else is doing it when I know I don't really enjoy it. Then when I'm actually out there all I see is large groups of people who've known each other since their freshmen year of college meanwhile I'm a transfer not knowing anyone in the bar. Then I can feel the feeling of no one truly caring about that I am there like no one invites me I just show up and they are like "ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" And it doesn't feel genuine so I'm like man im wasting my time when I could be home reading or watching something I like relaxing from a long week of school work. And then when I do that I'm like man I should be smashing some p*ssy im in college and I feel bad bout chillen all over again.

like wtf

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
The coli has been huh interesting... Yeah that's the word interesting.

Just like old times...

On another note... I believe alot of posters that you guys believe are real people are some people's aliases.

They leave and stay gone for a bit... then all show back up at the same time...:jbhmm: